I've abused a Mime...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cujo

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
verbally abused that is...

While walking the streets of Honolulu, I came across a mime doing a performance. He was pretending to be a statue, and then he moved to surprise people. So, me being the that jerk I am, as I walked passed I yelled "Jackass" (like that guy from Happy Gilmore)... and proceeded to get a dirty look from the performer.

I know that Insult-and-runs are frowned upon, but really... who out there has not indulged in the heralded art of mime-bashing... is it a crime? Then I'm guilty as charged. Use an imaginary rope to drop me down into an imaginary box to serve an imaginary sentence.

Anyone else done something stupid like this?

There's just something hilarous about that subject line.
Although I think if you're going to abuse a Mime properly, you have to throw a bucket of water in his face and see if he's still looking like a statue after that.

Imagine how scared people would be if what they thought was a statue suddenly started chasing a man down the street.

Mime's could definitely learn something from ZC.

mime.jpg

:lmao:

i yell at people who drive on the sidewalk...not quite the same thing....

people drive on the sidewalk around you?

and cujo...well done...heh...i've never seen a mime in person, but there's just something shady about them...*dog with shifty eyes*

we need a mime smiley - ok, not really

:bow: - at lemurmime in Paris - :lmao:

Now for a Bonochick like story:

One time, the St. Paul Saints Bseball team had a "mime night" - many Mimes were verbally abused tht night by drunken baseball fans.

Stories for Boys said:
people drive on the sidewalk around you?

two things about driving on the sidewalk: when i'm coming back from the radio station at about 2 am, this is friday night/sat. monrning, it's a university, there are far too many drunken college students around. so yeah, sometimes they drive SUVs down the sidewalk...i drive on sidealks too--but only when i'm driving a golfcart at my old job, there was a lot of construction going on last summer so sometimes cars drive on the sidewalks and then i'd have to yell at them then

Back
Top Bottom