It's today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aine_hewson

Acrobat
Today is the day I'm gonna get a surgery on my eye...
Why? Well it's a bit hard to explain why I'm doing this surgery, or what the problem is, I don't know it really well in English, anyway, is like I have an allergy, and that makes some infections in my eye, and sometimes it can go away by using medicines and cleaning the eye everyday, and sometimes even doing that it doesn't go away, I had the bad luck of not having it going away, and now I'll have to do a surgery.

I've done it before, but it seems always is something new, I'm not scared, but I'm anxious and nervous about it, I even had a dream about it last night, it wasn't really good, so my friends to make me feel better are calling me "old pirate" or anything...
It just doesn't help...

Besides that, it's to gotta wear those lil' dresses that keep your arse exposted, I can handle and hide it before the surgery, but when you get out of it, you just feel dizzy and then you get to have the nurse with the hand on your butt, gosh...

The good thing is that finally I'll have this problem out of my life, and so I can do new glasses...
The other good thing is not having to stay at the hospital, I'll do it and then I'll come home...

I can't wait until it's over...

you'll be fine, for sure

if noet, you can have my eyes

It's over!!! Finally!!!
It hurted just a bit.. lol...
Now I just need to take good care of my eye and then come back in the hospital next wednesday.. *phew*
The worst is gone! *yay*
Thanks everybody for the support!! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom