it's sad but true

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wanderer

Kid A
i only really post(ed) in EYKIW for the last while because of radiohead; there is nothing really to talk about with U2 anymore, until a new album magically appears, and also because i find death bear interesting, but elvis got really pissed when i wreaked a little havoc on his kingdom one too many times
biggrin.gif

so now you know!!!

tongue.gif

it's easy to grin, when your ship has come in
and you've got the stock market beat,
but a man worth while,
is a man who can smile,
when his pants are too tight in the seat

-Judge Schmales

Radiohead.

Fries.

Blah.

------------------
Wanderer and deathbear threads are people too.

I think Wanderer and deathbear are both very interesting. I like the radiohead threads and the angry boys. There is room for everyone here.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

I would confess this meself but i dont reckon its worth a whole thread by itself, but anyhoo i reckon elvis singles certain posts out. after all, the stupidity of a post is dependant on the reader isnt it? what i mean is, i personally hate radiohead. and i dont like posts about them, but i dont hate wanderer or db, so i dont care. but if elvis on the other hand, hates radiohead too, then he might do things differently cos its his forum. and he is not me too, which is also fine. but i dont know elvis, and therefore have no opinion of him. so this has been a waste of time. cos it makes no sense. or does it? you, the reader has to decide. right?

yes are posts are people too, thanks sg.

i am smart. i am kissing. i am smart. i am kissing.

tee he he right calluna?

look at me go! youll never catch me! weee!

------------------
-deathbear

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
I would confess this meself but i dont reckon its worth a whole thread by itself, but anyhoo i reckon elvis singles certain posts out. after all, the stupidity of a post is dependant on the reader isnt it? what i mean is, i personally hate radiohead. and i dont like posts about them, but i dont hate wanderer or db, so i dont care.
I think Wanderer is a great guy
and even deathbear probably isn't the biggest loser off al time

those radiohead-threads (in a U2-forum) suck though (especially the last 150 of them)

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

both bear and bloomer boy r cool even though some of the most absurd threads of bear's r annoying at least he doesn't insult people

Dude let it go. You're the king of insults and have never apologized for it.

------------------
I Hear Voices, Ridiculous Voices

the answer is fries

I'm showing bear my support - I don't even post anymore - and also, I never said I didn't insult people - if the person is worth insulting then I will - you my dear have insulted my intelligence on more than one occasion - go play with those arselickers - before they realise how stupid they are

se verramente vuoi ti posso raccontare delle storielle molte particolari su come funziona questo sito ma non credo che ti freggerebbe - perche sei una persona arrogante che viene dai bassofondi dalla societa e non puoi distinguere le cose per che sono nella vita reale - ti sei persa in questo posto e hai sbagliato a far di me un nemico - ho solo una cosa di dirti:
vai a ciucciare un calzino

elvis told me you are a real italian

I will now stop replying to posts -
u have gotten rid of me for good u stupid cow

deathbear you're welcome to query me when you like

[This message has been edited by frogbat (edited 09-30-2001).]

Originally posted by frogbat:
If you relly want I can tell you some little stories, very detailed, in how this site works, but I don't think you care--because you are an arrogant person that comes from the bottom of society and you can't distinguish the things because they are in real life--you got lost in this place and you made a mistake in making of me an enemy--I only have one thing to say:
go and suck on a sock

Mmm btw, this is nice. You dont know where I come from and you dont know shit about me or how I am in real life. You didnt like me from the beginning for absolutely no reason other than you dont like smilies. I'm done apologizing and I'm done trying to be cool. You have serious problems.

------------------

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 09-30-2001).]

so i'm not the only one...

no probs anyway MIB cos those might be the most interesting threads there which is certainly saying something...no offence to you or DB of course
biggrin.gif

Angie hahaha!!!

SG, just a suggestion, but from what I've heard I think maybe you owe someone else an apology but i dunno why im getting in the middle of this cos it aint my business

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

Originally posted by BabyGrace:
SG, just a suggestion, but from what I've heard I think maybe you owe someone else an apology.

You're right and I have apologized. And maybe you havent heard both sides but I will apologize again right now for the last time.

------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom