It's late... and I'm bummed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Last night, I had my last dinner with my mom for the rest of the here in the u.s. :(

Went to my friends' place...

got :drunk:

then :eyebrow: up

finally got :| -pressed this weekend night.

Got home at 3am. :crack:

Took my a couple or few or some or several meds. :ohmy:

Going to sleep now. :yawn:

Prolly won't wake up til Monday morning. :reject:

night. :scream:

I'm gonna flushing me down the toilet now. :|

I had a shitty day. :|

But someone liked my Mullet site. :heart:

Gonna flush me down now. :|

Bye. :|

I had holidays this last week and tomorrow I have school again. :|

I talked with my brother yesterday until 3am and I know I won't be able to sleep when I go to bed now. :|

I still haven't seen a pic of my girlie. :sad:

And my mullet seems to have a bad day cos he looks like shit right now. :|

But tomorrow I'l be buying the Best Of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :combust:

Poor girlie :hug: Want me to Pm ya?

I have to go back to school on Tuesday and Wednesday but off Thursday for formal and Fri (recovering from formal) so I'll show you pics then of me in my dress and with my hair all done and eee im excited- im sending pics to my friends in Wales and Spain and they can scan them for me :wave: Im ugly anyway so they wont be nice :crack:

:|

bono-vox said:
Im ugly anyway so they wont be nice :crack:

Don't say that girlie. I bet you are pretty. :yes: Very pretty.

Is it David who's going with you? :sexywink:

No, you don't have to pm me. :) I'm going to bed now - I'm so excited for tomorrow when I buy the new Best Of. :hyper::hyper:hyper: I haven't heard The Hands That Built America yet - it's gonna be a cool day!

Dance with me! :dance::dance::dance:

Yeah, well no toilet flushing today, but maybe next time.

Me and David oops thats bad grammar and me studying English for A-level whoops we no longer talk :| after agreeing in May to go he told me last week that he is not going so i decided boys are not worth the effort cus they like to treat me mean so me and a girl from school are just sharing the price together and now like 4 other girls and 2 sets of boys are doing that! :lol:

Im not pretty :crack: :|

Im getting the Best of for free this week

I like to dance :dance:

Everyone in my family keeps shouting at me :(

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. :( David sucks. :madspit:

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

My family keeps shouting at me too al the time - Well, who cares? :lol:

Yeh he was all oh im hurting inside and all this garbage and I havent spoken to him since he didnt even give a reason for not going. One day Ill meet a nice person :|

My dad blamed me for this depression hes in earlier and my mum said its my fault she'll die when shes young and started saying Ill feel guilty when she pops her clogs and I havent even done anything :| And I felt sick all day and stayed in bed and she made me come and put my cup in the dishwasher when she was standing at the sink :|

Seems like everyone had 'onea those days' today... roughness... Today just didnt 'feel right' if anyone knows what i mean.. it was just sorta off and bleh and onea those days you just want to stay in bed and listen to tunes and daydream. Maybe this is just left over stress from last night... where I graduated from my mandatory grd 12 of highschool and was completely unbeknownst to me until 20 minutes before the ceremony... Thats a story in itself though... Ill save it for later though... gnight all.

I was just woken up by my Pop looking for a cd he borrowed from the cd library

I had to look through a huuuge pile of like 300 cds to find him it

:mad: If he hadnt of broken my little cd library on wheels where i had everything in alphabetical order it wouldnt have been so hard

Hello:wave:

Back
Top Bottom