its hard to hear it.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
all of my life i've been close to my immediate family. sometimes brothers and sisters are iffy. but i know, we know we can count on each other in the hardest of times. communication is the key

all of my life my grandfather has been the most difficult man to get to know because of language barriers. i've longed to talk to him. have deep conversations. we carried 2 minute conversations at most. my mother usually fills him in on mine and daisy's lives.

him getting older, we knew things would kinda be on the decline in health because of heart problems that run in our families.

im trying to hold it together as i type this, but its so hard to hear that he's losing his memory. i knew this was gonna happen, but how do you deal with hearing it?

i cant imagine my grandfather not knowing who i am, or who daisy is.

please say a prayer for my tata. and my family. they wont let me go home early. i need all the strength to get thru work today.

This is so hard to deal with. :slant: I wish I had good advice for you. My grandmother has been losing her memory for about a year now, sometimes she knows who I am and sometimes she has no clue. :sigh: I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and hope you can stay strong.

:hug:

I deal with my own father's memory loss and dementia on a daily basis. It is most difficult on the family that is closest.

There are some things that can help. PM if you have any specific questions.

Back
Top Bottom