It was one year ago today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
My mom passed away of a heart attack one ago year today. It all seems like a dream to me and some times I can hardly believe that she is gone. I have a lot of good memories of her, and I will try to stay focus on those. I am getting ready to go work, bit first I will stop at the cemetery, to lay some red roses which was her favorite, on her grave. I miss her so, much especially on this day. :(

Wow, that's fucking sad. :( In January my grandmother died of heart attack. Worst pain I ever felt in my life, it must be even worse for you. It does feel like a bad, bad dream. All those horrible moments are still so strong inside and the rush of feelings is a horrible thing. I'm very, very sorry. :hug:

:hug: You'll never forget her, or how difficult this past year has been. But know that each year it hurts less, and that time really does heal you.

:| tiny dancer, it has been since sept. 1986 for me, and it is true, tho the person that cared the most about me is gone, time has made it easier to move on. Besides, my Mom is in my future, not my past!

:hug:

I've been there and I can tell you it gets easier.

My mom died in 2001 and instead of focusing on the day she died I choose to honour her memory on her birthday. Happy memories and birthday cake too.

forbonou2 said:
:| tiny dancer, it has been since sept. 1986 for me, and it is true, tho the person that cared the most about me is gone, time has made it easier to move on. Besides, my Mom is in my future, not my past!

As you should know by now, Doozer61 is my sister...its been 17 years since we lost our mom...she was our best friend; we knew her happy times, her sad times, and she was as strong as can be...she battled cancer for several years until it was time....she was a fine mother and wife...we feel ur pain.

Mr. BAW said:

As you should know by now, Doozer61 is my sister...its been 17 years since we lost our mom...she was our best friend; we knew her happy times, her sad times, and she was as strong as can be...she battled cancer for several years until it was time....she was a fine mother and wife...we feel ur pain.

he said it pretty well. and not a day goes by that i still don't think of her and i know she watches over us. and like fah said, i prefer to celebrate her life on her birthday too.

:hug:

tiny dancer :hug: I'm sorry to have missed this when you first posted it, but my concern for you is no less sincere. I'm sorry :hug: make her proud, I'm sure you already do, but she would have wanted you to grow and thrive in this world. Her love for you is endless. It's great you share that love with us
walk on :)

:hug: to everybody in this thread who has spoken about losing somebody they love.

I believe that some day we get to rejoin those that have gone before us.

Back
Top Bottom