It was awkward at first..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
So I book my massage on the tele at a place that I go to, a reputable establisment near my home.

The gal recommends "Tait"..saying "Tait" gives great deep tissue-the only massages I subscribe to-don't understand the purpose of "Swedish" and froo-froo massages.

So, I take my seat 5 min. early in the foyer and right at 5:00 PM out marches "Tait" all 265lbs of him.

So my masseur was huge, friendly, bald and had piercings in both ears.:ohmy:

Eeek, I said to myself, but I sacked it up and let him work on me.

Not bad, his hands were large and he steam rolled over the knots I have between my shoulder blades and neck. I didn't think about peaceful tranquil things like when a female works on me, I thought of all my business deals I have working.

He even touched my glutes, but he didn't camp out there, were it so I would had to have tagged out.:angry:

All and all it was a decent massage, I still prefer a woman working on me more that a male..

<>

:lol: You wouldn't be thinking about peaceful, tranquil things if all 100lbs of me was working on you :lmao: I've made many believers after just one deep tissue session.. *flexes*

Btw, swedish massage doesn't refer to the amount of pressure, just the techniques. You can have a light, "froo-froo" swedish massage or a deep tissue swedish massage :D

seinfeld-thenote.jpg

I so like thought of un romantic things as the procedure went forward.
I couldn't even think of peaceful things, like oceans waterfalls and forrests like a normal massage.

I thought of only concrete business deals and how I was going to keep them together and buttoned up.

:angry:

:|

Why is it a massage with a woman but a "procedure" with a man?
If you are there for a deep tissue, stress relieving massage, it shouldn't matter if its male or female.
I have a lot of men who express the same thing to me, but I can't understand that if they are there for just a massage, why it would even matter.

Not bad, his hands were large and he steam rolled over the knots I have between my shoulder blades and neck. I didn't think about peaceful tranquil things like when a female works on me, I thought of all my business deals I have working.

He even touched my glutes, but he didn't camp out there, were it so I would had to have tagged out.:angry:

All and all it was a decent massage, I still prefer a woman working on me more that a male..

<>

Sounds like he did the job of a massuse...:up:
Also, If a woman "camped out" on your glutes, would you consider that sexual harassment?
Not trying to stir shit, it just sounds as if there is a double standard, and maybe its more that just a massage you are enjoying with the ladies.
:hmm:
Correct me if I am wrong...but I just remember a conversation we had a few years back about massages...remember?

Sounds like he did the job of a massuse...:up:
Also, If a woman "camped out" on your glutes, would you consider that sexual harassment?
Not trying to stir shit, it just sounds as if there is a double standard, and maybe its more that just a massage you are enjoying with the ladies.
:hmm:
Correct me if I am wrong...but I just remember a conversation we had a few years back about massages...remember?

Umm, yes. Most massues ask if they bcan touch my glutes, or if I would like my glutes worked on.

I prefer women in ceratin services and men in others.

I dunno why exactly; it's a preference.
I prefer woman hair dressers, florists too-all things being equal, skill set etc.

:)

Fair enough if you prefer a female massage therapist(I hate the word 'masseuse' :shrug: ) for comfort reasons. Should have nothing to do with the type of massage you think you'll recieve though. A male or female therapist should be able to perform any type of massage at any pressure level for any purpose - therapeutic or relaxation.

:D

Fair enough if you prefer a female massage therapist(I hate the word 'masseuse' :shrug: ) for comfort reasons. Should have nothing to do with the type of massage you think you'll recieve though. A male or female therapist should be able to perform any type of massage at any pressure level for any purpose - therapeutic or relaxation.

:D

Kafrun-

Generally spaeking I think I prefer the energy a woman brings to the table over a man in theraputic settings..

:)

<>

I tend to work on mostly athletes: marathon runners, triathelets, and those who've had accidents and need scare tissue broken up. So.....unfortunetly I don't think you'd get a whole lot of peace and tranquility from me either!

I do however, not fully understand wasting money on those "froo-froo" massages either, and I'm a massage therapist!! :lol:

mmmmfroo-froo.
:heart:

I am trained in many different massage techniques, I also do spa treatments and reflexology, along with shiatsu and CST(which I don't really do).
95% of my chiro work is sports, car and work related injuries, where deep tissue is prefered.
But in my private practice, I am all about the relaxation while incorporating reflexology, using trigger point therapy only when when necessary.

I love the slow, deep fingering of muscles paired with soft light touches to the skin in swedish and relaxation massages.
:drool:

I do also enjoy an occassional hot stone mixed w deep tissue.

now that is the schnizzle w the ka dizzle.:up:

<>

masseusemasseusemasseusemasseuse

:wink:
I'll masseuse YOU, woman :madwife:

:sexywink:
masseuse=female right?

and

masseuer=male, correct?

I've heard of female LMTs not being fond of the term-"masseuse"

<>
That is correct. Some places still use those terms, especially if a person is not regulated, but otherwise you'll see the term RMT, LMT, CMT, MT, etc.

I just tend to think of a masseuse as someone who took a weekend workshop to call themselves that vs someone who took hundreds, even thousands of hours of proper training :nerd:

I do however, not fully understand wasting money on those "froo-froo" massages either, and I'm a massage therapist!! :lol:

mmmmfroo-froo.
:heart:
It's all relative I guess :hmm: Some people see anything less than muscle-stripping, elbow-in-the-spine deep tissue work as "froo-froo". I still tend to use a firm touch while doing relaxation work, unless the person specifically requests a light touch.

I love the slow, deep fingering of muscles paired with soft light touches to the skin in swedish and relaxation massages.

I do also enjoy an occassional hot stone mixed w deep tissue.

now that is the schnizzle w the ka dizzle.:up:

<>
Totally da schnitzle. My clients have to be poured off the table, as they end up as a puddle of goo. Good times.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom