Interference lurkers, come out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Halifax

The Fly
Hello. My name is Halifax, and despite the fact that I have 140+ posts, I am a forum lurker. That’s right, I spend my time anonymously reading the posts without contributing anything (well, not much).

So are there any other lurkers in this board? Come on, step out of the darkness…don’t be shy people…come out and show us your pretty face.

I pretty much a lurker at ALL message boards I visit. In all honestly, out of all the forums I checked it, Interference is probably by far one of the best, most intelligent, most welcoming and mature boards I visited. This was shown when I posted a thread on the Zoo Confessional board about my religion problems.

I don’t know why I don’t post that very often. It’s probably because I feel I have nothing worth adding to the discussions, or I may fear people will pounce on what I post (which probably won’t happen here – my views won’t offend anybody accept if you’re a hardcore fundamentalist – but it has happened in the past in other forums), but I really do plan in getting more involved in the discussions soon.

I confess that Im a lurker mostly, Im pretty new to this board but most of the time I read posts/ threads rather than contribute.
Most of the time I just don't feel I have much to add to the discussions I guess.

This is a good forum though, the debates and discussions on here are mostly very good and hopefully In time I'll get more involved too.

I confess to lurking more than posting as well. I've become addicted to this forum over the past years, I really do enjoy it. However, I rarely have anything to add I guess that's why I don't post.

Last edited:
I'm ,kinda of the anit lurker, because I feel compelled to post my opinions whenever possible.

:uhoh:

I guess it's a realease from real life, where in, I am the opposite.

For the amount of time I've been here, I guess I'm somewhat of a lurker. Compared to the post counts of people who registered around the same time. I usually check this board everyday too.

Hiya folks. :)

I lurked for quite a while before signing up, but then I did get sucked in and have become a moderate postwhore. :D

Hi Halifax...I remember your post in here and often wonder how you are managing with the questions/concerns you had then.

hedgehog said:
I confess that Im a lurker mostly, Im pretty new to this board but most of the time I read posts/ threads rather than contribute.
Most of the time I just don't feel I have much to add to the discussions I guess.

This is a good forum though, the debates and discussions on here are mostly very good and hopefully In time I'll get more involved too.

Hey. I live in Nottinghamshire too! :wave:

{paintedroses} said:

Hey. I live in Nottinghamshire too! :wave:

You brits get all the cool names for places to live...it sounds so...romantic (whether it really is or not).

Richmond...Virginia...not nearly as cool as "Nottinghamshire". :|

Anyway, I used to be a lurker too and then I got kind of sucked in when I began posting regularly. :up:

Hey all you lurkers. I'm one too.

Have any of you been to concerts these past months/this past year I guess? I was a major lurker too b/c my girlfriend was on here and I liked to see what was up a little, but then after I camped out GA in Chicago in September, I got to know some people and now I feel more comfortable writing. My point is I was more of a lurker until I went to some shows. Now I post fairly regularly here and there. :)

I've been lurking for over 5 years and this is my second post.....

(Ok, I confess, tis a lie. This is my old handle from the Elevation days. After 5 years I finally found my old password in my old college things and signed in only to find my post count had been put back to zero. It works well for the lurkers thread though, doesn't it? :wink: )

despite my post count, I'm really a lurker anymore... I got really busy and didn't have time to check the forums, and now that I have more time I don't know anyone anymore. I read most of the forums, but don't post so much anymore.

..and it seems like now every time I post in a thread it dies :uhoh:

*watches this one bomb off the page*

I'm a lurker!

Most of the time I can't see what one more opinion on a thread of millions would do in the long run. I'd rather read and learn, expand my horizons, understand different kinds of tempraments and revel in the community that this place is.

I love it here, and I know a lot of people who post regularly but they don't know me!

Long live the blue crack.

I should go into the lurker catagory also. Although I do come here a couple of times a day and check things out, I only post here and there. :shrug:

I do enjoy reading everyone's opinions and views on things. :D

I think they should add a lurker tshirt to the merchandise...
I would get one. I go through phases where I will post sometimes, usually in the setlist parties...But I lurk everywhere and often...I am also a thread killer *knife wielding smiley*

oh cool...as I was typing the shit radio station I have on played Angel of Harlem ...nice:happy:

I lurked between 2002 and 2003. Now I'm almost approaching post whore status. Almost.

Back
Top Bottom