Inside Broadcast VII: An Ode To The Permabanned

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Zoots is slowly but surely losing it.

Seriously, I'm starting to think you need a break, Zoots. :hug:

I think you're craaaaaaaazy, maaaaaaaaaybe.

Craaaaaaaaazy, toys in the attic, he is crazy. Truly gone fishing.

As there should be! Why the hell would anyone sign up to be a member of a band's FAN board if what you're doing is always criticizing??

:hmm: But what if the person always criticizes a certain album or era but is fond of another album or era? This is not so black and white. Surely there is a bit of grey.

I think Zoots is slowly but surely losing it.

Come on, stop kicking against the curb. You're not that stupid Zoots.

Seriously! Has someone stolen Zoots account?

:hmm: But what if the person always criticizes a certain album or era but is fond of another album or era? This is not so black and white. Surely there is a bit of grey.

Dude give it up. :lol: Your argument is weak. WHERE did he post about anything that he LIKED?

That's fine by me, everyone has different opinions. What binds us here is that we all love the same band.

BUT

If someone ONLY criticizes the band and ALL their albums, never says anything positive about the band, then I don't think they should be on a forum like this.

Seriously! Has someone stolen Zoots account?

Dude give it up. :lol: Your argument is weak. WHERE did he post about anything that he LIKED?

:sad: I miss my old buddy. Where did this guy go?

bonoloveszootlessy9.jpg

oh man, this is the firs ttime I see that in ages. I made that so long ago. I really need to make a better one, this looks pretty bad.

GG!!!!!!! :scream: :rant: etc.

should have banned zoots when you had the chance

Hey buddy! Good to see you again too. :)

Btw, for all you curious types, this is what it looks like:

vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
Illegal use of an alter

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

:shifty:

I asked to be let back in as I have evolved from an obnoxious poster into a benevolent, energy-based sphere of light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom