Inside Broadcast VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: :secretnotsosecretdramalover:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Every banned member should be allowed 15 minutes grace to go down in a blaze of glory to ensure their banning is one not to be forgotten (for about 15 minutes :shifty: ).

Each banned member could strive to top the last.

:drool:

:up:

I agree too. It's so disappointing that I never got to see the banned members do anything! If I was going to blow it all and get banned I'd want to go out in a blaze of glory, saying everything I wanted to say to everybody I'd been holding back in fear of getting banned, and just let go. It would be more entertaining for everybody to see banned members do that. That's much better than them getting canned for a collection of minor incidents over time, or something that happened in PM. I'm sure the banned people must feel like if they were going to get banned, they might as well have made it worth it. I guess what I'm saying is, we never got much of a show. If somebody's going down in flames I want to see the fireworks.

I've always wanted banned members to get one last post in which they say everything they want to say before going out for good. That would be really something for some of them.

UberBeaver said:
What are you? A devil on the run? A six gun lover? A candle in the wind? Yeah? Maybe we should just call you Mrs. Catch Me if You Can? Would you like that?

Ooh yeah baby ... you know what I like. :sexywink:

phillyfan26 said:
I've always wanted banned members to get one last post in which they say everything they want to say before going out for good. That would be really something for some of them.

Kind of like Festivus.

It's suddenly no fun with all those discussion threads in the Inside Broadcast forum. Far too much activity over there.
How can we now spot a nice banning! :scream:

:grumpy:

Popmartijn said:
It's suddenly no fun with all those discussion threads in the Inside Broadcast forum. Far too much activity over there.
How can we now spot a nice banning! :scream:

:grumpy:

You are correct, sir.

Although I know of one group of people I want to see gone.

Sicy said:
Yes because that's what all the mods want. :rolleyes:

Here's the deal, with pussy's deluxe cafe now being the most boring place on earth, have another subforum where the newly allowed "blaze of glory" last post goes - and you have to be premium to see it. Much more incentive than polls and whatnot :up:

snowbunny00774 said:

Here's the deal, with pussy's deluxe cafe now being the most boring place on earth, have another subforum where the newly allowed "blaze of glory" last post goes - and you have to be premium to see it. Much more incentive than polls and whatnot :up:

I might become premium just to celebrate the fact that it was my idea. :up:

KhanadaRhodes said:

nothing worth seeing. it was kinda interesting back in the day when it was first created, but these days it's pretty dead.

Is it kind of like a private Lemonade Stand?

snowbunny00774 said:

Now that would be fun. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom