Inside Broadcast II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chizip said:
i cant believe you already have over 6000 posts

youve been here for like 4 days :crazy:

:shifty: :silent: she has about 67 ppd avg. Do you ever go to school Kayla? Work? Mall? Hang out with friends? You are too young to spend so much time here!!!:eyebrow: :wink:

You know, for a board of this volume and this many members, its amazing that someone is not banned every day. For the most part, everyone is pretty respectful and follows the rules.

yes Sicy i agree.
I've worked really hard w these kids, trying to keep everybody in line and such:sexywink:

dbs

Sicy said:
You know, for a board of this volume and this many members, its amazing that someone is not banned every day. For the most part, everyone is pretty respectful and follows the rules.

And that is what makes this thread an the IB thread soooo much fun. It's because it is a fairly rare occurance. If we had really frequent bannings I doubt many of us would find a new one all that exciting. :)

I'm watching IB in anticipation, considering recent developments in the forum. :drool:

Cleasai said:
I honestly don't know what/who you're all talking about. :der:

And we can't tell you (I don't think...). :(

But you might want to go looking for locked threads. Those can be good indicators of who's getting out of hand. :wink:

Oh no I wasn't expecting anyone to tell me, I was just saying that I never seem to come across these arses until I see the IB updated.

I should also note that I never go into the one forum that seems to spawn most arguements... FYM. I don't think I'd be very welcomed in there seeing as how I'm a member of the evil media press. :lol:

Last edited:
Cleasai said:

Oh no I wasn't expecting anyone to tell me, I was just saying that I never seem to come across these arses until I see the IB updated.

I should also note that I never go into the one forum that seems to spawn most arguments... FYM. I don't think I'd be very welcomed in there seeing as how I'm a member of the evil media press. :lol:

I often don't know until IB gets updated either as I don't go in to several forums much myself. :ohmy:

But I'd actually say the U2 specific forums have more arguments and name calling than FYM. FYM's really not that bad. Virtually all threads there are discussions, and if you post something you better be able to back it up. And there are arguments in FYM -- I just find they aren't usually as nasty as the ones elsewhere on the board. Most people in FYM know how to be civil, whereas love of or disgust at U2 seems to bring out the inner prick in a fair amount of people. :shrug: :wink:

And media types seem to take a bigger beating for even the smallest slight of U2 than for virtually anything else here. :wink:

Now....back to salivating over the next potential banning. :D

Where's GibsonGirl? I thought she'd be :combust:ing all over the place right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom