Inside Broadcast II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sicy said:
38.gif
:sad:

:giggle:

:angry:

Damn it, Sicy I was all excited when I switched on the pc just now and saw a new entry by you in IB. Screwed again...it was just a comment about the email/spam issue. :grumpy:

:madspit:

Can't you just ban someone for the hell of it? :hyper:

...ummm...not me though...that wouldn't be any fun. :uhoh:

:wink:

indra said:
:angry:

Damn it, Sicy I was all excited when I switched on the pc just now and saw a new entry by you in IB. Screwed again...it was just a comment about the email/spam issue. :grumpy:

:madspit:

Can't you just ban someone for the hell of it? :hyper:

...ummm...not me though...that wouldn't be any fun. :uhoh:

:wink:

I just did the same thing as I saw Elvis had posted and thought it might be notice of a banning. It was the email spam thing again:sigh:

I think Elvis and Sicy are just teasing us:(

WildHoneyAlways said:

Ooooooooh!
eusa_doh.gif

I was just happy that it wasn't a false alarm again.

Me too!

When I first saw there was new action in IB I thought "big deal, it's just going to be about the blasted email again." :grumpy: But I looked anyway...and :hyper: it was the cool stuff! Yay!! :yes:

:D

love_u2_adam said:
so are you trying to like ban people:ohmy:

Nope, if there's someone you think should be banned, it's best to contact a mod privately. Posting about it here will just create more drama. The thread was started by a bunch of people confessing that we routinely check the banned members list in Inside Broadcast to see if anyone is banned. When someone new is banned, usually someone will post here and bump this thread, usually to congratulate Sicy for being such a good mod :D

love_u2_adam said:
:uhoh:this thread is great...please don't ban me i like it here to much:bow:

You're lucky... you were like .. sooooooo close to getting banned when you first started posting here.

i cant believe you already have over 6000 posts

youve been here for like 4 days :crazy:

VertigoGal said:
you all are sick, sick individuals.

i've never participated in such a low thread. :tsk:

:shifty:

:lmao: Yeah right VG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom