Inside Broadcast II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
ok wonderful

if y´all cant think of any better way to have fun, thats actually a sad affair.. to be fascinated or amused by banned trolls.. uh.. ok... its your life not mine

Yep, that's me. Sad, pathetic person. I'm sooo sad that I can't be so incredibly happy and satisfied with my own life that I can't help but comment on what others do. I'll try harder to be more like you in the future.

...oh, wait a minute...if you're so able to think of better ways to amuse yourself, what are you doing here? :eyebrow:

Triple Whammy! :happy:

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
ok wonderful

if y´all cant think of any better way to have fun, thats actually a sad affair.. to be fascinated or amused by banned trolls.. uh.. ok... its your life not mine

I'm curious. Why are you in this thread for? The banned thread is not the only thing to amuse me. It amuses me that you are still here in this thread though. :happy:

I just don't get you kids these days. :tsk:

Last edited:
fah said:
A new entry :)

Yup. Technically, I think the forum rules say we're not allowed to discuss the bannings themselves, so let's all not get ourselves in trouble here....:shifty:

Utoo said:

Yup. Technically, I think the forum rules say we're not allowed to discuss the bannings themselves, so let's all not get ourselves in trouble here....:shifty:

Basically, as I've said in the past, I just dont want the discussions to turn into talking personally about the specific member/s that have been banned. Saying there's a new entry, etc is fine.

VintagePunk said:
Sadly, this is probably going to be the highlight of my weekend. :happy:

Probably mine too.

But I'll take my kicks where ever I can get 'em. :yes:

:D

I see now... :hmm:

smackdown.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom