Inside Broadcast II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
party-smiley-052.gif

VintagePunk said:
Temporary suspensions or sub-forum bannings just don't do it for me anymore. :reject:

I want it all. Full and permanent. :drool: :love:

:shifty:

:laugh: :yes:

We've become banning junkies! We need more and stronger bannings just to feel normal. :shifty:

I actually think the temporary suspensions and forum specific suspensions are a good idea and generally seem to be working well. A lot of times a member only seems to cause problems in one specific forum, and if they are long time members who otherwise behave, a temporary suspension seems much less harsh and practical than a full banning, and possibly will teach them a lesson. I think I give people plenty of chances rather than just outright banning them at the drop of a hat.

Now if Elvis were still active/moderating these forums I think that thread would be like 10 pages by now :laugh:

Sicy said:
I actually think the temporary suspensions and forum specific suspensions are a good idea and generally seem to be working well. A lot of times a member only seems to cause problems in one specific forum, and if they are long time members who otherwise behave, a temporary suspension seems much less harsh and practical than a full banning, and possibly will teach them a lesson. I think I give people plenty of chances rather than just outright banning them at the drop of a hat.

Now if Elvis were still active/moderating these forums I think that thread would be like 10 pages by now :laugh:

It wasn't a commentary on your moderating style - I think you're doing the right thing :love:

It was more a commentary on my own twisted needs. :reject: :lol:

It's like Indra said, we're addicts, and we need to up the ante to get the full effect of our fix. :shifty:

I know :lol: I already know you guys are freaks :coocoo:

Dont worry, permanent bans are not out of the running for good.. just not as common these days :wink: You know we have been striving to be a gentler, kinder Interference over the past couple of years as compared to say 4 - 5 years ago.

:barf:

FYI, not that this should even have to be said, but sharing your interference account with a banned member, even just to let banned member view the board, is cause for immediate banning.

This is the one and only time I'm going to give this warning.

Sicy said:
FYI, not that this should even have to be said, but sharing your interference account with a banned member, even just to let banned member view the board, is cause for immediate banning.

This is the one and only time I'm going to give this warning.

:ohmy:

Oh please please please Sicy, go for it baybee!! :hyper:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom