Inside Broadcast II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:crack:

Should I be :happy: because Sly is allowed back, or :grumpy: because nobody was banned, even though there was a new post in IB?
:scratch:

:)

Popmartijn said:
:crack:

Should I be :happy: because Sly is allowed back, or :grumpy: because nobody was banned, even though there was a new post in IB?
:scratch:

:)

lets see what Col. Trautman says :D

Ha! I knew there would have to be some action this week!
:drool:

Action today----but seeing as how they're all alters, it's not terribly exciting. One comment...:reject:....kinda silly IMO to *temporarily* ban a few alters and have no restrictions on the "official" screenname, even though it's all the same person. i'd think it might make more sense to have a permanent ban on the alters for the involved forum, and a temporary restriction on the "real" screenname. :shrug:

Utoo said:
Action today----but seeing as how they're all alters, it's not terribly exciting. One comment...:reject:....kinda silly IMO to *temporarily* ban a few alters and have no restrictions on the "official" screenname, even though it's all the same person. i'd think it might make more sense to have a permanent ban on the alters for the involved forum, and a temporary restriction on the "real" screenname. :shrug:

:confused: the alters were permanetly banned from the chat forum.

part of Elvis's post:
The alters you used have been permanently banned from the chat/game forum and the votes have been removed.

:drool:

the rockin edge said:

:confused: the alters were permanetly banned from the chat forum.

part of Elvis's post:

my bad. misread this part:

has been warned that future abuse will result in a temporary or full ban from the forums.

as applying to the alters & applying to the specific forum instead of applying to the member & all the forums.

yeah, i can't read today. :huh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Spam in a banned can :combust:

You're funny
grumpydrool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom