Inside Broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:

:shifty: :mad:

:wink: I thought the same thing, I was trying to think of anything I did that could've got me banned. The someone Im'd me to ask me if it was down for me too, what a relief :D

I wasn't going to say who until you did. :wink: :lmao:

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, i think it pretty much says something along the lines of "(user name), you've been banned!"

When I was banned b/c our DHCP server was banned, I think it said something about how the administrator was not allowing access. I didn't e-mail Elvis right away b/c I couldn't figure out if it was him or our network admins who were blocking it (b/c they have a filter in place that sometimes blocks harmless things). That was three years ago though.

The other time I saw it, I was logging in as someone else who was trying to figure out if they'd been banned or why they couldn't login and it was giving a "forbidden" error (not a specific Interference one, the usual one).

the rockin edge said:
:wink: I thought the same thing, I was trying to think of anything I did that could've got me banned. The someone Im'd me to ask me if it was down for me too, what a relief :D

I dont just ban people and not tell them.. (unless its blatenly obvious) ..that's messed up lol.

Sicy said:

I dont just ban people and not tell them.. (unless its blatenly obvious) ..that's messed up lol.

Obviously you're a nicer person than I am. :huh: Arbitrary and random bans sound like great fun to me. :evil: :reject:

well...a new entry in Inside Broadcast.

A little sad in a way though.

Sicy said:
You are so on top of things indra. :lol:

Why sad? :eyebrow: Stupid is more like it.

I'm like a moth to a flame as far as Inside Broadcast goes.... :huh:

Oh, of course it's stupid -- that's why it's kind of sad. He went from a sure thing (getting reinstated -- relatively soon too, I would guess) to his status being quite tenuous. But, obviously, it was his choice so I certainly blame no one else.

Plus, his attempt at slipping in lacked the sheer in-your-face ballsiness as the jick1 attempt.... :rolleyes:

I don't really know....all I know is the Cork contingent are dropping like files recently.

(Mullen4prez & Uwwedoogie both hailing from Ireland's second 'city', Cork) :wink:

indra said:

Oh, of course it's stupid -- that's why it's kind of sad. He went from a sure thing (getting reinstated -- relatively soon too, I would guess) to his status being quite tenuous. But, obviously, it was his choice so I certainly blame no one else.

Plus, his attempt at slipping in lacked the sheer in-your-face ballsiness as the jick1 attempt.... :rolleyes:

well said

but the jick1 attempt was genius, genius I say :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

the rockin edge said:

but the jick1 attempt was genius, genius I say :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I agree!

It will reside in the Inside Broadcast Hall Of Infamy! :yes:

Jick1 wasn't going to fool anyone. If he had chosen something like 'Jick333 or 'Jick666' or maybe 'TAFKAJ' (The Artist Formerly Known as Jick) he might have gotten away with it. :wink:

This was not the one(s) I thought it was going to be. But yeah, it's pretty much a :der: move. Too bad.

financeguy said:
Jick1 wasn't going to fool anyone. If he had chosen something like 'Jick333 or 'Jick666' or maybe 'TAFKAJ' (The Artist Formerly Known as Jick) he might have gotten away with it. :wink:

Seemed a bit stupid... and obvious that Jick would do that. But ever think that maybe someone else registered as jick1 to make sure Jick'll never get to reregister on this forum again?

8:20PM and I'm feeling a bit of a conspiracy nut tonight. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom