Inside Broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:
I have a feeling there's going to be a new addition to the banned members thread in inside broadcast soon......

ooooohhhhh!! :ohmy:

But we all still love and worship Sicy, don't we? :yes: :bow:

being a mod or admin sucks.

Believe it or not, it's NOT fun to ban people. The mods and admins have a super tough job and they do wonderful work

Sicy said:
It's not fun, regardless of what anyone thinks. :sigh:

Damned if you do, damned if you don't right? :hug:

Even though he did get banned, I still think you did the right thing by giving him chances to get his act together. :up: It's too bad he couldn't though. :sigh:

Sicy said:
It's not fun, regardless of what anyone thinks. :sigh:

I believe you, and i respect the mods decisions.

But i will miss M4P and i hope he can return to Interference one day. He was a very good guy towards me. If u read this uwwedoogie then say hi to M4P for me.

Thanks for the zoo boots man :bow:

The end

This is exactly why I don't want to be a mod or administrator. I'd have to do things like this. And that just wouldn't be fun.

So :up: to anyone who is willing to take on the task. And you're fair about it-you give them chances and warnings, so... If they screw up, it's nobody else's fault but their own.

Angela

Is it only your user that gets banned or is it your IP? Not that I intend to exploit this....just curious....

indra said:
But we all still love and worship Sicy, don't we? :yes: :bow:

Of course :)

The whole "please ban someone' wasn't meant literally of course, it's just our sick minds wanting some action.
I can imagine that it's no fun in reality.

U2Man said:
Is it only your user that gets banned or is it your IP? Not that I intend to exploit this....just curious....

I believe they can ban your ip so you can't come back as someone else. Please don't you go and get banned. :(

redkat said:

I believe they can ban your ip so you can't come back as someone else. Please don't you go and get banned. :(

Well, I don't intend to...:wink:

It just doesn't seem effective to ban people if they can just create a new user and come back :huh:

I think the first time they just ban your user name. If you come back with an alt they will likely ban your ip

LoveTown said:
I think the first time they just ban your user name. If you come back with an alt they will likely ban your ip

Makes sense - but if you behave properly with your alt, I guess noone will notice?....which means you can be obtrusive once? :scratch: (Again I'm not trying to motivate people at making stupid things, just curious)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom