Inside Broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dandy said:
:love:

indra, consider yourself to be officially invited to the bitchy thread in IO.

we really need to resurrect that puppy.

:mad:

:up: well done, Indra, I think I have a tear in my eye :wipingtear:

Our puppy-thread :drool:

Actually, I've been feeling pretty good the last few days, don't really know what to bitch about :reject:

That said, does a girl really *need* a reason to throw a bitch-fit?

I'm gonna put in there that Sicy is banned. :drool:

How many seconds would it take before she kicked my ass? :wink:

:lol:

To quote her own words : she'll look at you in a way that it will burn a hole in your knee-caps, or something like that.

I joked about banning Sicy once....She threatened me with sticking her sword up my arse :(. So folks, it's a serious issue. I urge you not to joke about it. :wink:

yourenext.gif

dandy said:
:love:

indra, consider yourself to be officially invited to the bitchy thread in IO.

we really need to resurrect that puppy.

:mad:

Originally posted by the soul waits

:up: well done, Indra, I think I have a tear in my eye :wipingtear

Why thank you! :)

I am known as La Sordida (for my sordid history -- which only a couple of whiners seem to know -- no one else knows what the hell they are talking about :huh: ) and KIABGOA (which stands for Know It All Bitch, Goddess Of Antenna -- Antenna being The Church chatroom) -- and seveal less flattering names at a couple other boards I post on. :) :yes:

I even use KIABGOA as my sig line...just to make sure no one forgets who he/she is dealing with. ;)

indra said:

Why thank you! :)

I am known as La Sordida (for my sordid history -- which only a couple of whiners seem to know -- no one else knows what the hell they are talking about :huh: ) and KIABGOA (which stands for Know It All Bitch, Goddess Of Antenna -- Antenna being The Church chatroom) -- and seveal less flattering names at a couple other boards I post on. :) :yes:

I even use KIABGOA as my sig line...just to make sure no one forgets who he/she is dealing with. ;)

:bow:

Yeah until someone who's well liked gets banned, then everyone hates me.

zonelistener said:
I REALLY REALLY want to nominate people for banishment...Who wants to start that thread for me?

:wink:

We'd probably all get banned for that. :ohmy:

And then there would be a whole other group of ghouls dancing on our virtual graves. :mad:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom