Inside Broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yourenext.gif

:wink:

Hehe...I look at the date of the last post in that forum, and if it has changed, I know someone else has been banned. :sexywink:

Melon

melon said:
Hehe...I look at the date of the last post in that forum, and if it has changed, I know someone else has been banned. :sexywink:

Melon

:yes:

And then I check who it is and then do a search for all their posts so I can check out their posts. :shifty: :reject:

Good that's good.. that way people can see for themselves why the person was banned and wont think I'm some sort of mean forum mongrol or something.

Sicy said:
Good that's good.. that way people can see for themselves why the person was banned and wont think I'm some sort of mean forum mongrol or something.

I understand why you do it. People just don't learn. They need to realize you are the almighty and you will splice them in half with that big honkin sword of yours! :lol:

FizzingWhizzbees said:
I love that the latest person to get banned now has "Religious Nut" written under their avatar. :up: to whichever mod thought of that. :D

I couldn´t resist :reject: I had to check out the last thread with that ex-member. What a trip :wink:

yimou said:

I couldn´t resist :reject: I had to check out the last thread with that ex-member. What a trip :wink:

Yep. I read through several. Good for a laugh anyway.

And I too dearly love the "Religious Nut" bit! :D (I should try for one that says "Church Freak" :yes: That would confuse the hell out of a few people -- at least for a while. :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom