I'm weird

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I can't think of Bono, Larry, Edge, or Adam as these cute guys or sex objects who I want to make out with. Everytime I lurk in Pleba, I get kinda sick thinking about it how all those girls want to make out with them or something to the effect. I don't have anything against it, and I'm not knocking PLEBA, I just can't see it. Everytime I tried to imagine them as these sexual objects, It ends up grossing me out. I grew up listening to them since I was 12 and now I'm turning 31 this month so I guess I kinda see them as a huge part of my life or family...so to speak. so its not possible for me to think of them in that nature. Sure we all have crushes on the band members...but for me, its only the music.

Anyways, that's my confession.

I'm the same way. I think they're all attractive, and I :heart: Adam especially, but I wouldn't want to make out with any of them either. Just hug them and hang out with them and stuff. :shrug:

nellie said:
Everytime I tried to imagine them as these sexual objects, It ends up grossing me out. I grew up listening to them since I was 12 and now I'm turning 31 this month so I guess I kinda see them as a huge part of my life or family...so to speak. so its not possible for me to think of them in that nature.

That makes perfect sense to me. I do happen to think Bono and Larry are very sexy guys, but I would never put down anyone who didn't feel "that way" about them.

Sure, I say I'd make out with Larry, but if it really came down to it I'd be all, "Um, so...how 'bout a beer? Tell me what you were thinking when you put on that dress for the 'One' video?" :reject:

So I guess I'm in the same boat, sort of, even though I have thought about it to a certain extent. :tongue: :mac:

I'd love to get a hug from one of them someday...or maybe a little kiss on the cheek from Bono. :kiss: That's it though...I'll save the heavy makeout sessions for John. :wave:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Sure, I say I'd make out with Larry, but if it really came down to it I'd be all, "Um, so...how 'bout a beer? Tell me what you were thinking when you put on that dress for the 'One' video?" :reject:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom