I'm trapped in a soapy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smurf_sista

Acrobat
Ok i am caught in the middle of a soapy!

my mate is going out with this chick! who i am also semi-friends with her! But this chick went oversees for bout 3 weeks with some other friends, while over there she hooked up with another guy!

also my other mate has a crush on my mates gf, and wants to get with her, and she is the same!

I can't name names coz i'm not suppossed to tell! but do i tell the guy who is dating the chick, that she cheated on him? coz i don't wanna see him hurt!

advice please!!

Well, I'm not the person to ask, because I don't think anyone would like the answer. But I'll say my peice anyway.

Let the truth set you free.

What other people do is not up to you. You can deliever the news in an unbaised or baised way, but, I'd always rather know the truth. I don't like it when people purposely avoid things....

But, keeping it short.... honesty.
If someone is dishonest, or just doesn't tell the truth, or forgets to mention something, then that's their problem. But it's not your responsibility. Either way, it's not your responsibility, I guess.

The point is, the other people made the actions that matter. What you do does not.

Still, I'd push for as much honesty as you can bear to live with. I encourage that for everyone...

hey... nice to meet you.. I've never seen you before and I like the "sista" thing :D...

For Honor is right... is easy to feel awkward when you see all the people around you doing stuff like that... but if you are honest with yourself and you do the things right there's nothing less to worry about... sometimes you have to be a little "selfish" to get out of that situations

lore :)

Back
Top Bottom