I'm tired of all the magnetic car ribbons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had actually never seen one until my cross-country trip over Thanksgiving. No one has them in NM (or not enough for me to notice anyway). I was very confused about the whole thing. I remember when the red ribbon was a symbol for support for people with AIDS so I figured the colors had expanded and I was like, wow, it's so nice how the conversative midwest and south are suddenly so supportive of people with AIDS. :reject: :lol: My traveling companion cleared it all up for me.

I've never seen a red magnetic ribbon, but they took the shape from the ones worn on award shows.

I am moving to NM.

and I think people who have not bought these magnets at their local gas stations to show support for the troops are just downright UNAMERICAN. The patriot Act should have a clause that Law Enforcement Officers should be able to pull people over for "reasonable cause" if they do not have these magnets on their car.

If you don't have these magnets on your car, you should take your gosh darn french fries and go back to France.

zoney! said:
I am moving to NM.

and I think people who have not bought these magnets at their local gas stations to show support for the troops are just downright UNAMERICAN. The patriot Act should have a clause that Law Enforcement Officers should be able to pull people over for "reasonable cause" if they do not have these magnets on their car.

If you don't have these magnets on your car, you should take your gosh darn french fries and go back to France.

mmmm french fries :drool:

Lets seen, stupid looking car magnets or good looking men with a cute accent.... Viva la France!!!!

Last edited:
In the hellhole town I just moved to almost every freakin' car I see has the yellow and/or red white & blue ribbons....usually right along with Calvin pissing on a Nascar number. :mad: :barf: I'm so sick of the ribbons. Support this. :crack:

Someone please come rescue me. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom