I'm spoiled.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
It has been brought to my attention that I am deeply spoiled.

I got a car for free this last weekend while in Vegas. I get money, clothes, little things, even tho I dont ask for it from my grandmother. I dont ask her for anything but she just likes to give me stuff or she feels like I would need it. There were times when I did refuse but its hard not to because im always struggling for cash.

I feel bad because well, my brother and sis have to work hard for their shit. my mom says I deserve it. i dont know what to believe. i haven't worked since september 2002, and im still job searching. i just applied for several jobs again today online. Tomorrow im going to Disneyland to apply for travel reservationist position if I can get out there.

I dont know if I should enjoy this, be grateful, or I dont know. I just feel bad because my family works hard for everything, and here I am, getting stuff handed to me on a silver platter.

Should I uh...duck now while you all fling shit at me?:uhoh:

icelle said:
my mom says I deserve it.
you do!!! :hug: believe me.

if it makes you feel better, i've been jobless since january. before then, i worked november-january. i'd been employed since MAY. so in like almost a year, i've worked like two months. :sad:

my pocketbook is crying. but no one is hiring around here. well i should say yeah sure i can work at motherfucking exxon, but sorry i don't fancy getting followed home and being mugged, which has happened at the local one. i want a decent job, not working at a grocery store or fast food place. i did that for over four years, haven't i paid my dues? :rant:

You seem to be appreciative of the things you receive. You may be spoiled, but not in the negative sense because of your appreciation. Family is going to do what they want to do for you. You can't change that. Don't feel guilty, and just enjoy and appreciate your family's generosity.

:hug: hopefully you'll get a job soon.

Yeah, enjoy it while its still happening :yes: You work hard to raise your daughter. Its tough to find a job right now. And at least you're making an effort.

Sicy said:
Yeah, enjoy it while its still happening :yes: You work hard to raise your daughter. Its tough to find a job right now. And at least you're making an effort.
exactly. i remember hearing about how horrible your ex-husband has treated you and your daughter, and how he rarely gives you child support. you certainly don't sound ungrateful, you definitely deserve it. :D

Back
Top Bottom