I'm scared of circus people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
Some girls in my modern dance troop are doing a dance to this weird Cirque de Soleil music. It creeps me out.

Then I watched the All I Want Is You video. The little guy scares me.

Then my friends made me watch 'It' (The movie)....AGGGHHH!!!

1... 2... NOW!
*all run inside the house*
*mail slot opens, with sets of eyes and a pointing finger*
A-hahahahahahaha
*closes, delay, opens*
A-hahahahahahaha

Yes... Ok then... Those of you who dont watch the simpsons (god forbid) will think Im totally on crack.

LOL yes... well yes... Time to watch this thread die simply because I posted here hahaha.

My boss is the King of the Winter Carnival in St. Paul, Minnesota this year. He commands a HUGE army of carnies. They do tend to spice up office parties though...

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:

Then my friends made me watch 'It' (The movie)....AGGGHHH!!!

CLOWNS are scary!!!!!

The first half of that movie is scary as hell (the part where the eyes in the picture move), but then we get to the part where he turns into this huge fake spider *laughs*.

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

I was gonna say, don't watch the All I Want Is You vid. But I see you've already watched it. That should sufficiently freak you out for life.

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Originally posted by popkidu2:
has anyone else seen the doctor who episode "the greatest show in the galaxy"? after seeing that, clows freaked the hell out of me.....

Is that the one with the great stone statues who keep saying "Entertain us, Doctorrr!". I repeated that line ad nauseum as a kid.

------------------
"The animals, baby"

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:

Then I watched the All I Want Is You video. The little guy scares me.
!! That video vibes me out, too. Eee

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97%compatible with Bono
"Perhaps Miss PLEBA herself"
~Gypsy~

"Bono...a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Back
Top Bottom