I'm ridiculously stressed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
I'm going to spare all of you the personal drama I'v ebeen through in the last two months, but basically I've had a ton of responsibility chucked on my shoulders in the last couple months.

If when it rains it pours, I'm stuck in a fucking bombay monsoon. And to top it all off, a pulled tricep and quadricep is keeping me off my beloved tennis courts. A couple things are going for me, but right now its hard to imagine anything that's going for me staying that way.

To sum it all up I"m pretty much in " Life's a bitch then you die" mode.

Without asking impertinent questions, I'll pass along something I learned during a hard period in my life.

Time works for you. Each day moves you farther along towards solving the problems, lessening the burden, overcoming the grief, moving you through this period. The trouble may have to intensify before it lessens, but time will move you forward no matter what.

I know what you mean Arun. Things have been insanely stressful for me. I won't get into any personal particulars, but this stress is killing me. It's a pain in the neck. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I feel for you on the responsibility issue Arun, I am now officially a doctor who is supposed to know how to handle everything when I really feel kinda clueless 90% of the time. It's very intimidating to be 'the doctor in charge' :uhoh:. Hope things settle down for you soon :hug:

Ups and downs....its all part of life.

The ups will return, Arun. Trust us in that...even if it seems like they won't.

:hug: (even though I hate using the hug smilie thingy).

you'll get through this arun. you're a strong person.

you've been in my prayers for quite a while now.

keep your head up.

ugh, losing the physical activity outlet just compounds everything else. I hear ya.

Hang in, try and heal the physical so you can get back to blowing off the stress on the tennis court!

*hands you an econ-size jug of ibuprofen, a jar of red tiger balm and a Swedish masseuse*

Hang in there Arun.

As the saying goes:

Its always darkest before the dawn

One day this will all be over.

Do you have a hobby you can do while you are injured, to release some of the stress?

I usually draw mandalas when Im stressed and date them. There always fun to look back on as well as peaceful to do at the time. Just a suggestion.

God help the first person I play once this damn muscle heals

as for non sports stuff...yeah I've been taking it out on my guitar but I need something that gets my heart pounding. I think it's going to be a another week to 10 days before my quad heals..the tricep has pretty much healed.

Back
Top Bottom