Im quitting...............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
MY JOB!:eeklaugh: I have had enough of the bullcrap @ my work. I havent even told my parents and boy,oh,boy are they going to be POed. Im higher the sun right though!:tongue:

heh......after today i'm about ready to quit mine.....ugh.......props to you for actually doing it!!!!!!!

Thanxs! Im going to be work @ an art musem. After that I start my fall semester in college and I cant wait because next fall I am going to Ireland to work ! Thats if everything goes well!:tongue:

sounds like you've got it made!!!!! actually, i've got a perfect job on campus this fall, so i can quit my job then......it's perfect cause it's at a science lab (good for med school application experience.....) and it's very laid back yet high responsibility....it's important work, but i get to choose not only how much i work, but when......it's gonna be really really cool.....i can't wait!!

have fun in ireland!!!!!!!!

I want to be in Ireland right now, but I have to get some classes done before I can go. I hope to get the class done this spring and to be able to leave next May or June but I am giving myself in next fall that way if things dont go right I wont be to upset!

and I will have blast in Ireland!

adamswildhoney said:
I want to be in Ireland right now, but I have to get some classes done before I can go. I hope to get the class done this spring and to be able to leave next May or June but I am giving myself in next fall that way if things dont go right I wont be to upset!

OMC..that's when i plan to move to ireland!

omc.....that's when i plan to want to be in ireland......wait.....i want to be in ireland everyday........:( :p

adamswildhoney said:

R U serious because if we are in Ireland @ the same time, well need to meet up with each other!

yes i am serious. since i was little, my plan was to move there after i finish uni.

meeting up with you would be great!!

Back
Top Bottom