I'm on my 5th Mikes Hard Lemonade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
And I'm feeling good! Actually it's the Cranberry Lemonade. Usually I drink Guinness, but I felt like something not so "filling".
It's a good thing I don't have to work tomorrow...
What are you all doing tonight?

:up: Guinness :up:

I'm drinking Budweiser tonight. :reject:

Oh wait, the question was what are you doing, not what are you drinking. Well, I've been watching tv, singing along to various records and am now trying to chill out before going to bed. It's a cool Sunday evening really. :up: :happy:

Jeff that is the one question i could never have properly answered when i was over seas last year. they all told me it is premium beer there. i told several that it is cheap water down beer in the states and is well associated with Rednecks. it didn't phase them. :tsk:

Last edited:
*BOOMCHAA!* said:
i had a lot of bacardi O3

I wish that stuff came out of my faucett in the kitchen...it's the best.
I only have 1 Guinness and 1 Mikes left...
:scream:
I don't know what to do...

I'm trying to cut back on my drinking, but I did have a few tall Octoberfests the other night, and a mojito (very yummy).

As for tonight, after hitting the hig school track, I watched Sex and the City, and Conan's 10 anniversary special. Yee-haw.

oy, i think i must be allergic to alcohol. it all tastes so vile, but then when i can actually stomach drinking one glass/shot/whatever, i have a massive hangover.

i know i'll always be the designated driver! :drunk:

Leinenkugel's :up:

Having Leinenkugel's as a client :up::up:

Gettingf free Leinenkugel's at Christmas :up::up::up:

Drinking Leinenkugel's at work for inspiration at a brainstorming session :up::up::up::up:

JessicaAnn said:
Leinenkugel's :up:

Having Leinenkugel's as a client :up::up:

Gettingf free Leinenkugel's at Christmas :up::up::up:

Drinking Leinenkugel's at work for inspiration at a brainstorming session :up::up::up::up:

Do you know Jake?

REGULAR Leinie's does some HORRIBLE damage to my inards...I pay for drinking it for DAYS.

Honeyweiss and the winter ale...I am fine...original...BAD.

We mostly work with Jake Leinie.

I am a fan of Berryweiss, Amber, Amber Light and Honey Weiss.

Mixing half Honey and Half Berry is :drool:

i prefer mikes hard limeade. it tastes like my fav drink. vodka and lime. :D

you guys should try pure source. it tastes just like 7-UP.

Back
Top Bottom