I'm on drugs....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
no, not the GOOD kind...but I seem to have crossed a line from being always "healthy as a horse" to being medicated for the rest of my life!
frown.gif
Thanks to mother nature, and just being a woman with hormones, I was getting wacked out enough to merit my dr. putting me on Zoloft...then I found out I had high blood pressure...more drugs for that...then my dentist put me on medicated mouthwash...GEEZ.

Maintenance, maintenance, maintenance...it's all downhill from here.

But at least I feel good about it, thanks to Zoloft!
wink.gif

I take a lot of Advil.

Thanks.

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

[This message has been edited by tackleberry (edited 03-25-2002).]

Hey Zone, both my doctors said that Celexa makes you NOT sleep (I was on that before Zoloft and it was...weird) so if you're having a hard time sleeping, Celexa might counteract the sleeping pills (um...unless it's working for ya, that is).

Doctors...what do they know?
wink.gif

Originally posted by zonelistener:
At least your breathe won't smell now!
wink.gif

Seriously though...I have had trouble sleeping recently...so they tested me and gave me sleeping drugs and (this shocked me) Celexa.

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Hey Zone, both my doctors said that Celexa makes you NOT sleep (I was on that before Zoloft and it was...weird) so if you're having a hard time sleeping, Celexa might counteract the sleeping pills (um...unless it's working for ya, that is).

Doctors...what do they know?
wink.gif

No probs sleeping anymore, unless I forget to take the sleeping ones! And the Celeca has worked well too.

[This message has been edited by zonelistener (edited 03-25-2002).]

I take 3 pills a day, one for thyroid, one for heart rate, and one for blood pressure.

UGH.

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Back
Top Bottom