I'm Obsessed With Tacos, Burritos and Enchiladas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool::drool:
I do like Thai food though too, lemongrass, coriander:drool:
I am about to head off into gastronomic heaven. I don't want to see a saucepan for 3 days.....but I will. Lotsa mouths to feed. Homemade is cheaper and doesn't take that long if you get into it:dance: One of these days though......when we were last together, my family, mum was playing piano, we were all singing and the last song we did was South of the Border, we'd supped on Bliss' Mexican Salad...ole'
I am definitely not making lunch on Sunday...no way jose:wave:
:drool:

don't say jose:( I just missed seeing jose feliciano

I think it must be an obsession. I stood outside Pancho Villa's restaurant on the weekend and read their menu:tongue: :drool: :bow:
not spare pesoes unfortunately.........nevermind.
I'm home now..and I have THESE!!! (see picture below)
When the Soccer World Cup was on , I really enjoyed making a big deal of it all and I vividly recall the night Mexico played. I made what I thought was THE most simply delicious meal. Chicken breast cooked with peppers and jalapenos and served with rice. It was fresh and divine....imho.
I have a non-quite completed new kitchen. I can't wait till it's all finished. I was at a market on the weekend and bought myself a glass chilli to sit on the window-sill. Hub thought it was real and almost broke it. It's in the photograph below too.
I've just started a new book( winter/summer reading) the opening paragraph of the prologue made me :)
"There are four words Fanny Ness wished she had never spoken. These four words were not ones that cause obvious heart-break like "we must operate immediately" or " I want a divorce," but because they were spoken , they nearly (literally) blew Fanny's chances for a normal life...."One Burrito Suprema, please"

woops..the pic is already attached in the "How Hot Are You ?" thread:doh: :sillyme: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom