I'm nuts for admitting this...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I even own a couple of Creed albums, but I suppose that's prolly worse than admitting to the Hootie albums. :reject:

i am not trying to toot any horn here, but i really think i own the worst music here on interference. if you dont believe me, check out salome's thread about the worst singles you never bought in bang and clatter.
honestly, its shameful.
i am ashamed.

hootie though, rock.

nb - i read that as 3 doors down the first time and wondered what jim morrison had to do with them turtle, i's slow sometimes lol...

Angela Harlem said:
i am not trying to toot any horn here, but i really think i own the worst music here

Edit: I read that wrongly and it seemed funny in my head but I just got it wrong

:reject:

Last edited:
Bono's American Wife said:

why Paul, why???? :eyebrow:
:uhoh:
Ummm, I'd say I was drunk, but I don't drink.
I'd say I was stoned, but I don't do drugs.

so... I guess it's my standard response...

TOO MANY BLOWS TO THE HEAD :lol:

:p

I have one too. (gave the other one to my brother)

What...hootie is uncool music?

Angela Harlem said:
i am not trying to toot any horn here, but i really think i own the worst music here on interference. if you dont believe me, check out salome's thread about the worst singles you never bought in bang and clatter.
honestly, its shameful.
i am ashamed.
that thread was about the BEST singles you never bought :mad:

no wonder it never took of :hmm:

I own the Julie Andrew christmas album
it's pretty though :heart:

I own the Selena soundtrack, and the Osbournes' CD

:eek:

Actually it's not the soundtrack, it's her last CD before she was killed. She had a beautiful voice

Last edited:
I have Selena's last CD too...I like it :reject:

I think the most embarrasing CD I own is probably "Men at Work..the Super Hits" :eek:

oh man...haven't they released three cds too? jeez, and creed?

i don't own any embarrassing albums. i own embarrassing singles! i've got a bunch of random 45s i've bought along the years. i had a monkees 45 ("daydream believer") but i believe i stepped on it. whoops!

i also own a 98 degrees single. oh man.

I will admit that it's actually not that bad

A friend recently talked me into buying the Dixie Chicks' "Wide Open Spaces" because "it's a good CD to listen to while on the road for high country fishing trips." :|

I have three Rick Springfield albums on vinyl...but my friend bought them for me as a joke at Goodwill. I also own A Partridge Family Christmas on vinyl. It cost me 10 cents :angry:

Back
Top Bottom