I'm losing my mind...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like Davis Square, because it well outside all of the traffic and congestion that is Boston and the endless noise pollution that is Cambridge. It feels like more of a "liveable" environment more than anything.

I haven't been to Johnny D's yet, although I know exactly where it is.

Melon

I'm in Northern Maine....if I had the money I know it would take to move to Boston I'd do it in a heartbeat....I need a new life. I'm 2 years older than your upper limit though ;)

well I hope you are happily settled melon......

and live far enough away that your mom doesn't have to "mind" your futon, sofa, chest of drawers and goodness knows what else. At least it's not a dog I suppose.
My son has to be moved out of his house in a week, that was sudden! I am a teeny bit concerned his girlfriend may not have thought this through( as lovely as he is) To me it seems a big step, like a marriage. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned and should stop worrying and just mind the futon. Where in heavens name and I going to put his stuff in my tiny house? I wish I was a millioniare and could buy the boys all a house each....one day:)

**cass leaves melon a fantasia lamp as a house -warming gift**
u gotta have a fantasia lamp:lmao:

I empathize. After living alone for many years, I've just moved into a house and have a roommate. Of course, he's my best friend so it's a bit different, but it's still another eccentric human being to negotiate daily life with.

Hard truths surface when you move in with a friend, let me tell you. I learned, for example, that my super cool retro kitchen table that I adore and assumed was the envy of all who saw it, is apparently hideous and is not allowed in our new house. :| In turn, I thought I was going to have to ban his Southwestern-style bed as it would offend my aesthetic should I accidentally glimpse it from the hallway, but fortunately he on his own decided to chuck it. This is the stuff of broken hearts.

Anyway, hope it all works out.

I've had my share of nightmarish roommate stories, trust me. The fact of the matter is that I can neither afford to live alone nor would I enjoy the loneliness that would accompany the solitude.

Melon

Back
Top Bottom