I'm losing my hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Windmilllane

War Child
and it sucks:mad: :angry:

My New Year's resolution is to find a way to keep my hair.

It's not going to be easy.

If I do lose it, what should I do? Any suggestions?

where a hat! or bandanna, or beannie! i wear a beannie

i was going to start a thread like this but im slowly getting over it. im 22 myself i don't know how old you are but thats what bothers me the most. where are you losing it in the front top, or front back or whole top? i have a scalp massager. sound crazy but it slowed and stopped my hair from falling out. I don't think im regrowing it but fallout has stopped. seriously keep it short. you don't have to buzz it but it will look fuller, feather it if you have to. NO COMB OVER.

KEEP THE FAITH BROTHER

i want to start a club. Needs an acryonm friendly name. Balding american men BAM.

It's not terrible, but it's slowly going bye-bye....

I'm afraid in a few years, it's going to be all gone. Funny, my dad always had a full head of hair.....

It's bad enough that I'm ugly. With no hair, I probably will be the ugliest guy in the world.
:sad:

But dammit, if I'm going to go down, I'm going down swinging. I'm trying a shampoo that is supposed to slow down baldness. I'm not at the Rogaine step yet, but I'm bracing for it.

I'm trying to deal with this with a positive attitude. Maybe being bald won't be too bad. :reject:

1. It comes from your moms side, so if her dad is bald thats not good for you....its not gauranteed but history would be against you.

2. Rogaine i think only works for vertex loss(top back)

i like your attitude tough you can be the co-president of my club i will call you............... #1

Lots of guys look great even with no hair. My brother is only 29 and has bad receeding hair so he just shaves it and I think he looks great.

Sicy said:
Lots of guys look great even with no hair. My brother is only 29 and has bad receeding hair so he just shaves it and I think he looks great.

:up:

i have a weakness for the shaved head look. works for me!

i think it all depends on the shape of your dome!

i havent shaved my yet, i am close. it doesn't look bad but i don't want to cling to scrapes.

i kind of have a bucket head so i don't know how it will look.

this thread is making me sad about my hair.

i just don't get how someone like me with a thick facial hair and i have a decent amount of chest hair can lose it on top. I think it is migrating for the winter. I swear man I might go get a razor right now

Wheres my fellow balding member. #1 what ya think.

starsgoblue said:

Hush! Don't talk like that! I agree with Sicy and Dandy, the shaved look can be quite fetching. :sexywink:

A woman who is canadian and likes the Q-Ball look. Okay meet me at the border im going to buy a ring and some turtle wax to chrome the dome. LOL

TheBrush said:

A woman who is canadian and likes the Q-Ball look. Okay meet me at the border im going to buy a ring and some turtle wax to chrome the dome. LOL

:hyper:

even better for you, i'm not a jewellry girl, so you can skip the ring.

:flirt:

okay everyone since where on the subject heres a question(sorry, not trying to jack the thread but it relates) i still have hair but if i shave it then can i grow a beard? I know a goatee box would be cool but i don't know about a beard. i saw Mo Vaughn of the mets rockin one but hes black and with a dark beard and dark skin it blends somewhat. Me im white white. Not quite member of the band the white stripes white but pretty white and have brownish hair? interesting.

im selfconcious about shaving it because i have a birth mark there. its not like a "gorbechev" (no idea how to spell the bastards name) ink blot or anything, but its a small medicine pill size anyway. life sucks man, i like my hair i always used to get compliments on it now there it goes, bye bye.

my only hope is that Milla Jovovich likes bald men. that would make me feel a tad better.:drool:

whenever this comes up i always get a 50/50 split. Usually the fake and bake two tone eyeliner type girls say ney and the normalish girls don't care either way

Back
Top Bottom