I'm losing my hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My father has a hairy chest and a full head of hair at the age of 55. I wish he'd stop watering the lawn without his shirt on. :|

You know I should probably stop posting in this "mens" thread. Im sure you guys probably want to talk about this stuff together without me interupting and drooling. :slant:

Holy crap Sicy, I'm sure a bald guy with bad tattoo's, no muscle definition and is wearing wife beater gets all the women. Love is blindness especially when it is your brother.

Here is the cure

I've been going bald for many years. I wont get into my history and I'll just give you the cure.

1) Buy 5% Monoxidil at the local grocery store or pharmacy. It is $30 USD for a 3 month supply. Don't buy Rogaine, it is too expensive. There are other excellent brands. Remember, buy the 5% not the 2%.
2) Go to your physician and get a prescription for Proscar. Proscar has the same chemical make-up as Propecia just a larger dose. Proscar is 5mg Finesteride and Propecia 1mg Finesteride. Get your prescription filled from an online Canadian pharmacy. When you get your pills, buy a pill cutter and cut the pills into quarters. I bought 2 boxes in June and I still have a month's supply left. It will run you about $110 USD.

Take the pill every morning and use the Minoxidil spray twice a day. I have a spray bottle at work and at home. This all should run you about 250$ per year.
Do it now since you are young. If you wait too long, you will have to get hair implants which cost 4000$ per session and moderate hair loss needs at lest 3 sessions.
I wish i did this when I was younger. If I did, I would now have hair like Bono's. Oh wait a second, he has implants.
I do have pictures of my progression. It is remarkable in a self-absorbed way. Email me if you want to be astounded.
WOMEN ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO BALD/BALDING MEN!! Do it now and save yourself years of anguish.

I will go bald and have a hairy chest
but I make up for that with my dazzling personality :grumpy:

I think if there are men out there willing to accept that not all women are model types and still be attracted to them, then baldness should be treated the same way.

I'm not minimizing your concern about it in any way :)

I've seen some bald men who I have thought were VERY attractive. The close cropped shaved look can be quite nice too

I'd take a bald guy who treated me well over a beautiful arrogant creepy jerk any day :shrug:

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:
I think if there are men out there willing to accept that not all women are model types and still be attracted to them, then baldness should be treated the same way.

I'm not minimizing your concern about it in any way :)

I've seen some bald men who I have thought were VERY attractive. The close cropped shaved look can be quite nice too

I'd take a bald guy who treated me well over a beautiful arrogant creepy jerk any day :shrug:

Give me a break. Bald guys are ugly. Everybody in this world is shallow.

TwoAmericas said:

Give me a break. Bald guys are ugly. Everybody in this world is shallow.

:down:

i disagree. i've dated bald guys before. none of them were ugly.

i should have known better than to reply to some troll's comment.

Sicy said:
Lots of guys look great even with no hair. My brother is only 29 and has bad receeding hair so he just shaves it and I think he looks great.

attachment.php

:drool:

sorry.. i can't help it :D :D

drkats said:
Holy crap Sicy, I'm sure a bald guy with bad tattoo's, no muscle definition and is wearing wife beater gets all the women. Love is blindness especially when it is your brother.

I cant really figure out if this is a put down or a compliment :scratch:

yep, that's the wife beater, beli.

stereotypically accompanied by unsightly mustard stains, large quantities of beer, and redneck rambling. 'white trash' if you will.

Back
Top Bottom