I'm Kinda Sad Tonight...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crzy4Bono

Refugee
Just can't sleep, a bit sad - I have had a really rough week and I'm glad its come to an end...

Not even really sure why I am posting this here!!

I must get a life!
wink.gif

Sorry you are feelin blue... "This too shall pass."
You DO have a life!... Rejoice!
"Take comfort in your friends....Cause...Everybodyyyyyyyyy hurtsssss....sometimesssssssssssss..."
(Now...Get out of your car and start walkin down the highway...K????)
by the way...Its 1:08 am saturday...and I'm STILL at work, working ...since 8am Friday!!!
YOU feel sad!!????

I'm ok... I'm still happy... or....delirious...one of the two... Am I still typing???... Who am I???...
Where did all these spiders come from!!!????... Get em off me man! Get em off meeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

Originally posted by Crzy4Bono:
Not even really sure why I am posting this here!!

I must get a life!

Hi C4B - sorry you're feeling down. I sure understand, you know that I've had a way less than average week myself. But I know why we post here...it's a safe place. We can "say" what we're really thinking and feeling. We know other people are going to "hear" us and that the chances are pretty good they'll respond it a positive way. And sometimes (most times?) that's a hell of a lot more than we get in the "3 dimensional" world. This place IS a part of our lives right now. One day it won't be, but for now we have the escape when we want or need it.

So when you are ready to go to sleep, consider yourself tucked in and kissed on the forehead by me.

------------------
Like coming home, when you don't know where you've been
Like black coffee
Like nicotine

Aww, come on crzy, it's ok, I'll buy ya a big pint in temple bar!!
smile.gif

*BIG HUG*
Everyone feels bad once in a while, something tells me you are happy, or crzy, more times than that!

Hey... The sun DID come up again today!...well whaddaya knowwwwwwwwwwww.
It's a beautiful day.
smile.gif

*lazyboy gives Miss Mac her "U2 bodyguard special" tranquilizers back*
Fine then, have your fun!
tongue.gif

I find when I'm pissed off listening to Where The Streets Have No Name-a live version- REEAALLLLLY LOUD- always helps, gave te remedy to a friend, worked for her too!

Welcome to the lack-o-sleep club. My damn bat nightmares kept me from sleeping this past week.

Anyway, hope your blues are going away. 'Tis a brand new week....might as well try and enjoy it right?

I know it's not that simple. But go and do something you really enjoy. That might help.

Or do what my sis does: retail therapy
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by popkidu2:
Welcome to the lack-o-sleep club. My damn bat nightmares kept me from sleeping this past week.

Anyway, hope your blues are going away. 'Tis a brand new week....might as well try and enjoy it right?

I know it's not that simple. But go and do something you really enjoy. That might help.

Or do what my sis does: retail therapy
rolleyes.gif

LMFAO popkid - thanks - I am feeling much better. Must've been hormonal - he he
wink.gif

Can't do retail therapy - spent all of my hard earned on these damn U2 shows!

Peace! And thanks again all of you guys!

------------------
If you want to kiss the sky, better learn how to kneel...
Visit my web page at http://members.home.net/u2page

Back
Top Bottom