I'm jealous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
wait, it gets worse....of my 13 year old sister!
She is so cool and funny, and has the most awesome personality when she's not busy being 13 and bitchy (it will develop I'm sure..and she really is a sweet kid on the inside). She's very smart, she's absolutely beautiful..5'8" (4 inches taller than me
mad.gif
) and has the most gorgeous face ever, she is a hard worker and never gets defeated about anything..at least not permanently. She's always back up and fighting no matter what knocks her down, she's just a go-get-it type of kid that always gets what she deserves. She's willing to change and she's a good listener and taker-of-advice (even when she pretends she's not listening because it's below her dignity). Actually I'm really proud of her, but I'm just a little jealous, and (this is even sillier) I get really hurt by her stupid little 13-year-old comments. I try to pretend I don't and I shouldn't because that prolly makes me even more immature than her at times, but it still does hurt me. I remember when she used to look up to me so much, I think she still does a bit, but I wish we could be just as good friends as we used to.
Sooo anyway, what is my confession you ask? I once again am a bad sister, I'm jealous.
btw, when do little sisters end up loving you again?
biggrin.gif

(I'm just kidding, we're close but still..
they're mean brats!!!!!!)

------------------
I sing beneath the shadow of your wings...

*lol* BG!
biggrin.gif

Well...speaking as one of those mean little sisters...I can offer a bit of insight...

My sister was prettier than me (she still is), but it bothered her that I was as tall (and am now taller) than her, and I always did better in school than she did. She was really good in band, but then I got involved in choir and was good at that. She's was always better at sports than me. I was jealous of her for so many reasons, but I later found out that she was often jealous of me.

As for when the little sisters start lovin' you again...I realized that my big sister was my best friend after I had to move away...now I almost never get to see her.
frown.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

I dunno. My sister and I are 8 years apart. I love her to death. She's mini-me.
wink.gif
She's a wonderful dancer, better than I was at that age, and a better pianist than I was at her age. She's so focused and dedicated. She's only 12. I think I put a lot of pressure on her...

This year I moved away to university. Gawd, I miss her more than anything. I'm breaking into tears right now. I wish she was here.
frown.gif

well i don't really have much to offer here. you realize how great she is but i think it's important to remember that you are probably thinking about the dynamics of your relationship with her a lot more than she is. you have realized the life long enjoyment that the two of you will derive from each other and that may not have dawned on her yet
smile.gif

on another note, i've noticed that teenagers these days exist increasingly at the poles. they are either absolutely phenomanally skilled at a level that belies their age, or they are impossible, immature little brats.

koba, she is both, I swear. how such oppositeds can exist in one scary little girl I'll never know. I would agree with you though that I don't think she realizes she makes me feel bad with her stupid comments. I should just blow it off cos she means nothing by it I'm sure
smile.gif

oh yeah and I'm jealous of how fast a swimmer she is too
biggrin.gif

BC, and Sweetest Thing, it sounds as though this is the way it always is between sisters. I think siblings who are further apart in age get along better though...less competition.
you guys call them often at least? I know I'm gonna miss my lil brats so much when I leave for college..maybe not at first but eventually I will
frown.gif

well hope you see your sisters soon..
------------------
I sing beneath the shadow of your wings...

[This message has been edited by BabyGrace (edited 03-26-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom