I'm in love with Pro Wrestling!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
Yes, it's taken me a while to admit this, but I'm hooked. I can't miss Monday Night Raw for the world.

I even tried to put my dad in a leglock last night!

What should I do?

Ahhh wrestling... Im only a casual wrestling fan... I watch only when I feel like it, although I usually see the ppvs one way or another... there hasnt been that much worth watching lately, its gone downhill quite a bit since Degeneration-X dissolved, since Edge & Christian broke up, and since Mick Foley retired... Although the heyday of wrestling had to be 98... what a great year...

One time, my cousin body slammed me onto a bed, and we broke the bed.

Uhh...wait a minute...that didn't sound right!!!!! :huh: :silent: :D

lol bc..

Thats ok, I powerbombed my brother onto his bed, and it didnt break, but it still doesnt sound very good lol

:lol:
The Rock is kind of a shithead but I liked him in The Scorpion King. He was good for the part. I don't wanna smell what he's cookin' though :no:

Well, I'm only like 20 feet away from you...why don't you walk over here and ask me? :flirt:

Yeah...why the hell are we still talking to each other on the computer??? Come here, dippy!!!!!! :lmao:

Oh...and another thing...

:mad: Old Threads :mad:

:laugh: :hug:

Last edited:
Bonochick said:
Well, I'm only like 20 feet away from you...why don't you walk over here and ask me? :flirt:

Yeah...why the hell are we still talking to each other on the computer??? Come here, dippy!!!!!! :lmao:

:mac: On my way beautiful....get ready for a .....:drool: :drool:

You're gonna drool on me????

The dogs are already out here, thanks...you can stay in the other room...:laugh:

:wave:

Okay...I'm waiting...

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:
its gone downhill quite a bit since Degeneration-X dissolved, since Edge & Christian broke up, and since Mick Foley retired...

"ladies and gentlemen,
boys and girls,
children of all ages,
degeneration x proudly brings to you,
the tag team champions of the world...
the road dogg jesse james
the bad ass billy gunn
the NEW AGE OUTLAWS!!!!"

bonosgirl84 said:

"ladies and gentlemen,
boys and girls,
children of all ages,
the bad ass billy gunn
the NEW AGE OUTLAWS!!!!"

And if youre not down with that, we got two words for ya
suck it!

Thats been a long while... I havent watched wrestling since the last wrestlemania... or... maybe it was two wrestlemanias ago... Whatever the case may be, I have no clue whats going on in the WWE right now, and to that end, I really dont give a rats ass anymore. :shrug:

Now the xfl... that was football to the extreme. :rolleyes:

Whats that? The sound of credibility going down the tubes? Hah.

BANG BANG!!!

jack1.jpg

bonosgirl84 said:

"ladies and gentlemen,
boys and girls,
children of all ages,
the bad ass billy gunn
the NEW AGE OUTLAWS!!!!"

Is it sad that I remember that too?

Am I the Assman?

PS- Cactus Jack :up:, but Dude Love :up: :up:

:wink:

mick foley lives a town over from me and works out in the same gym i go to... another one of long island's finest

aaaaand i played in the Michael Foley Gymnasium for a road JV basketball game in high school... named after his father, long time AD at Ward Melville High School on LI

Last edited:
bonosgirl84 said:
wrestling was OVER when mick foley retired.

:yes:

:heart:mankind:heart:

I was in the front row for Monday Night Raw at the Arrowhead Pond in the mid-90's and Shawn Michaels got pantsed right in front of me :ohmy: :drool:

I believe that was also one of the 1 2 3 Kid's first appearences.

Now that was classic wrestling...Razor Ramon, Papa Shango and that big-ass guy in the hairy suit...someone please tell me who that was, its really bugging me now.

ahhhh, I just outed myself as a wrestling fan :mad:

Back
Top Bottom