I'm In Big Trouble, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
smell is very, very important.

it's not so much that one has to be doused in cologne or nice smelling soap, in fact i'd argue that soap should be nearly odorless and deodorant should be mild -- this is why we have perfumes and colognes.

anyway ... but their smell, that they smell good to you, is part of attraction, the whole phrenomes thing.

so, good sign.

Irvine511 said:
smell is very, very important.

it's not so much that one has to be doused in cologne or nice smelling soap, in fact i'd argue that soap should be nearly odorless and deodorant should be mild -- this is why we have perfumes and colognes.

anyway ... but their smell, that they smell good to you, is part of attraction, the whole phrenomes thing.

so, good sign.

:drool:

My friend said she almost literally ran into him a bit ago. Is it bad that I'm jealous of her for that? :mad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
This week has massively sucked in the seeing him department. :grumpy:

I mean, not even passing in the hall or seeing him walk by, other than this morning! :slant:

:hug:

ah,i'm sorry babes, hang in there, i'm sure you'll get to see more of him tomorrow
dont forget to be polite and ask what his plans for the weekend are :flirt:

digsy said:

ah,i'm sorry babes, hang in there, i'm sure you'll get to see more of him tomorrow

Be coy when you ask. Make it sound like you are interested in his weekend plans (which you are) but could care less if you're invited. Does that even make sense?

When you ask, be sure to do so in a way that makes him question if it would be more fun if you came along.

Also, don't immediately volunteer *your* weekend plans. Let him wonder for a bit and let him ask you what your plans are.... :wink:

OMG...I can't wait to see what develops between the two of you while I'm in NYC. I'm going to have some major catching up to do when I come back!!!

Well, this is a bit interesting... Again, could have absolutely nothing to do with me whatsoever, but he walked out for the night by my door. He never walks out that way, and again I wasn't expecting to see him when all of a sudden I hear, "Goodnight" and looked up and was confronted with the cutest grin and a wave as he walked out. :cute:

He's always the first one to ask what I'm doing on the weekend, lol. "Any concerts to go to?" is his usual way. He's so damn cute and I hate him for it! :mad: :wink:

Well, this is a bit interesting... Again, could have absolutely nothing to do with me whatsoever, but he walked out for the night by my door. He never walks out that way, and again I wasn't expecting to see him when all of a sudden I hear, "Goodnight" and looked up and was confronted with the cutest grin and a wave as he walked out. :cute:

He's always the first one to ask what I'm doing on the weekend, lol. "Any concerts to go to?" is his usual way. He's so damn cute and I hate him for it! :mad: :wink:
I realy like the way this man is in control,.....:wink:

Thats yer way in,

Any concerts to go to this weekend?

Yeah I'm going to see a band at the .......

Although my friend has had to give up her ticket because of ..........

I dont suppose you fancy coming with me do you, everyone else has plans,

I can guarantee it will be a good night?

(Thats on the assuption that you actually have a gig to go to.)

i agree also that he is in control, he's waiting on your move I'm guessing, thats what i would do (and have done before)

angel_of_L.A. said:

Be coy when you ask. Make it sound like you are interested in his weekend plans (which you are) but could care less if you're invited. Does that even make sense?

yeah totally, i didn' tmean ask him what he's up to and if you can come along!! just if you guys are chatting ask him what he's up to over the weekend - its is just friendly and polite thats all and it'll get you guys chatting.

i like the story of when he left work yesterday - thats cute!

I'm not liking this unexpectedness... He just walked by and said hello when I was scratching my nose, lol. :cute:

My heart is just pounding now. I'm so silly. :cute:

i'm totally getting you and this thread is becoming slightly more relevant to me as time passes....

i just started a new job and 2 weeks in I now have a MONUMENTAL crush on one of the guys i work with :reject:

Last edited:
digsy said:

i'm totally getting you and this thread is becoming slightly more relevant to me as time passes....

i just started a new job and 2 weeks in I now have a MONUMENTAL crush on one of the guys i work with :reject:

Yay for work crushes! :hyper:

Doesn't take long, does it? :lol: :hug: Mine had been building up for two years, though... Working on the same floor just made it so much worse (or better, depending on how you look at it).

I'm starting to get a bit more impatient, though. I really am of the camp that says to wait it out, see how things progress, but we're getting close to the holidays which means things are going to get even crazier around here and I'm worried that I'll really hardly see him at all!

digsy said:

I was waiting for my friend to get ready to go to lunch when I heard someone whistling in the copy room - BD. So she looked at me and said, "I think that's him," and grinned, so I walked in like I was looking in my attorney's mailbox and did a "Hey, how's it going?" He asked how I was and I decided to stick around and talk to him. I asked him how his house was coming along (apparently his washer broke and he's told everyone but when I asked him about the house he didn't offer that bit up, lol) and he said it was good, then we talked about our weekends.

I asked "So, any big plans for the weekend?" and he said he was going to watch football when he should really be doing stuff with his house. He asked what I was up to and when he started with the shows I said with mock anger, "Is that all there is to me?" and he laughed and said, "No, I'm only teasing you!" I said I didn't really have much except to see I Walk The Line, to which he said, "Yeah, that looks good." I brought up the special that was on and he said he watched it and that led to us talking of our mutual hatred of Kid Rock and somehow he felt the need to tell me that "Bono needs to wash his hair" :lmao:.

He also called me a wiseass when I teased him about his bellyaching over all his mail he was opening (he lets it pile up for weeks, I tell you) and when my friend and I got ready to leave I said, "Let's leave him to his massive pile of mail!" He said, "Ah, get outta here, both of you!" :laugh:

My friend went to the store to get a pop after I went into the cafe and when she came back she told me "Someone just asked about you..." I guess when he saw her in the store he asked, "So where's your partner in crime?"

I :heart: Fridays.

Yay for work crushes! :hyper:

Doesn't take long, does it? :lol: :hug: Mine had been building up for two years, though... Working on the same floor just made it so much worse (or better, depending on how you look at it).

I'm starting to get a bit more impatient, though. I really am of the camp that says to wait it out, see how things progress, but we're getting close to the holidays which means things are going to get even crazier around here and I'm worried that I'll really hardly see him at all!

Do you all have a Christmas party? And is he going? Christmas parties can reveal a lot of secrets :sexywink:

two things:

1. do NOT get drunk and hook up at the christmas party if you hope to have a relationship. been there, done that, bad idea. (it did make for a good story though, ahem).

2. it is "soda" not "pop"

:madwife:

Irvine511 said:
two things:

1. do NOT get drunk and hook up at the christmas party if you hope to have a relationship. been there, done that, bad idea. (it did make for a good story though, ahem).

2. it is "soda" not "pop"

:madwife:

That's still what I have to ask my friend here, what we do for the holidays.

And in the mid-west it's pop. :shh:

ETA: Ok, if he walks out by my door again or if I see him on his way out, if I get up the girly balls to do it, I'll casually invite him along to the movie.

IF I get my girly balls back! That conversation this afternoon was pretty encouraging though, no?

Last edited:
And in the mid-west it's pop. :shh:

Pop is an affectionate (but antiquated) name for a father, or a misunderstood U2 record.

it is not soda.

:angry:

^ i think that's my favorite emoticon

on one hand, the christmas party is a good time to talk about thigns beyond work and it might be a good place to get a date, but it is important to stay sober (or sober enough to be of sound judgement and not do or say anything you might regret) and it is important to go no further than kissing at the absolute most!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom