I'm In Big Trouble

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!! Ok, so I just read this thread in one go and I must say that I am very intrigued, lol.

Older men are definitely :drool: and this one sounds like a keeper. YAY on you for emailing him and taking a chance. If he knows what's good for him, he'll snap you up...maybe take advantage of you with you in full agreement :lol:! GO GET HIM!

Along with everyone else, I can't wait for tomorrow. So close, yet so far away...

wooo hooo
its almost wednesday

i hope your trip was fun and that you'll have something interesting to tell us tomorrow :hyper:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I had a feeling that there wouldn't be any e-mail from yesterday or Monday, since I was gone, but it still kind of sucked.

[/quickupdate]

I can understand you perfectly!
It's been two days since I got the last e-mail from my guy and I am in pain...:(

He's off sick today. I wish I had taken today off, too!

At least he won't see my post-U2 exhaustion again... It wasn't pretty last time, but I got that little, "make sure you can drive home ok" :cute:.

I just told my friend, "I picked a bad time (for both of us) to make my move!", lol.

Last edited:
its going to have to be a naughty nurse uniform :laugh:
one thing I learned from watching "how I met your mother" is that when a girl gets dressed in a costume she lets out her inner "ho-bag"
Because whatever she dresses up is a slut version of it :lmao:
Nurse- naughty nurse
cat- naughty cat
And so forth :wink:

So he hasn't replied to your email from last week?! I think you should ask him if he got it.. either he didn't get it and you need to find out so you can make your move again, or he's ignoring it and hoping you won't follow it up, in which case you must follow it up! That's so rude ignoring it for so long! Even if he plans to reply and just hasn't had a chance, that is pretty crap of him to have left you hanging so long after you've been brave enough to make a move. Be confident and ask him what's going on. :up:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
How funny - this thread was up as he walked past. He stopped and asked me how the shows were and we talked for a good twenty minutes. :love: I showed him my guitar pick and told him how I slept outside, haha.

No mention was made, but this is the first time he's actively sought me out in a while... :hmm:

:hyper:

A good long conversation. I see that as a very good thing :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom