I'm hurt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
This may sound silly, but I'm really sad and upset that it rained the day I visited the monastery. I wasn't able to visit the replica of the Grotto in Lourdes, which I'd been looking forward to visiting. The church was nice, but I really feel like I missed something. I don't quite know why I'm in tears over this, but I am. I guess I'm just nuts or something. I want to go back. :sad: :sad:

I get upset so easily when I have something planned out in my mind, or plans with my husband, friends, etc - and it doesn't happen for one reason or another. I definitely know where you're coming from :hug:

Thanks everyone! I feel better today because I'm not quite as tired. I'm definitely looking forward to going back. I'm also going to the National Cathedral when I go back. I have something to look forward to!

yay! :applaud: national cathedral! you'll LOVE it. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. especially when you can go way up into the tower (unless you have claustrophobia or a fear of heights) and see all of DC from way up high. its amazing. don't feel blue, verte! :hug:

verte76 said:
Oh, no, U2dem, unfortunately I do have acrophobia. Big time. I'm afraid to wear heels!:wink:

Yeah I have a fear of heights too, but somehow I managed. I think my dad refused to go up though because he's also afraid of heights. It's worth fighting your fear though, take it from me!

I do go onto balconies and such when I'm in a church. I get a bit dizzy and usually have to hold onto something like a railing.

Back
Top Bottom