i'm hopelessly frustrated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
ugh today is horrible...i need a little re-assuring :( i have a last chance math test on tuesday that i little about (we have 6 tests over the semester and i've blown 3 of them so far) i have to be at work all day today and tomorrow and my bosses are very unforgiving about time off, even for studying. I'm under alot of pressure trying to plan out my summer before i leave to italy to study abroad (i have less than 2 weeks to figure out housing, travel, money) etc. and to top it off my eyes are red and itching and visine just ain't cutting it. ugh...glad i got that out of my system. i need help :sad:

if anyone knows any really good math study sites please tell me.

Just find questions and do them until the process is lodged in your brain, in terms of revising for maths sample questions worked best for me.

Have you thought about getting a tutor? Most schools should have some sort of tutoring service that's free of charge for students. There's no sense in you stressing out so much when you can get help. In math especially it's important to keep up with what's going on, since each new lesson usually incorporates skills from previous ones. I never did well in math on my own, but I usually ended up doing okay with help from my teachers and tutors.

Of course this isn't going to help you with this test coming up, but it could make future tests easier for you.

VertigoGal said:
what math do you need help with & what kinds of problems are they?

intermediate algebra....radicals, rational numbers, rational equations, factoring rational equations

Back
Top Bottom