Im hopelessly addicted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's American Wife said:
Melon...are we being a troublemaker tonight? :shame:

:sexywink: :wave:

Actually, not at all. I just remembered the original addiction thread, that's all. I have a huge appreciation for irony.

If anyone thinks I tried to trivialize this thread, I apologize. I never expected it would.

To Gabriel: If the addiction is sincere, I would suggest seeking professional help. It is likely just the tip of the iceberg, and it is best to nip it completely.

Melon

melon said:

Actually, not at all. I just remembered the original addiction thread, that's all. I have a huge appreciation for irony.

If anyone thinks I tried to trivialize this thread, I apologize. I never expected it would.

To Gabriel: If the addiction is sincere, I would suggest seeking professional help. It is likely just the tip of the iceberg, and it is best to nip it completely.

Melon

I wasn't being serious Melon, just a lame attempt at humor.

Sorry :reject:

Bono's American Wife said:

I wasn't being serious Melon, just a lame attempt at humor.

Sorry :reject:

Eek! I wasn't mad. I started looking at Gabriel's original post, and I started thinking that, perhaps, I had submarined his maybe serious thread, even though it is funny that this was done once before.

Melon is a bit uptight, but that's because all my humor is usually subdivided into all my other monikers, like the Bathtime Fun Whortense thread in IO right now.

lol...

Melon

Well I guess I deserved it, I did have a similar problem some months back.

The way I 'overcame' it was by not really overcoming it at all.

I canceled my ISP and stayed off Interference.

Then last week or so I started missing it again, and again I'm hooked.

Hopefully I can avoid getting as wrapped up about it again.

I don't know. Am I sincere? Do I even know?

I think I am. If you knew me you'd probably say that I'm sincerely nuts.

LOL

And that was a funny post to end it last time Sicy..:)

G

WOW just reread the entire thread...am I really that much of an asshole? :barf:

Last edited:
gabrielvox said:

Then last week or so I started missing it again, and again I'm hooked.

Hopefully I can avoid getting as wrapped up about it again.

I don't know. Am I sincere? Do I even know?

I think I am. If you knew me you'd probably say that I'm sincerely nuts.

Gabriel - gee I never saw this coming did I:lol: :tongue: :lol:
the way to avoid is simple.....get a job...BAH!!! OK just kidding..dont be calling me on that one...
..Im digressing...chill...relax..and when in doubt up your meds...Oh my god I better stop before I talk myself into trouble..sorry..Im just kidding...and the shirt is almost done...:)

WhackaMole said:

the way to avoid is simple.....get a job...BAH!!!

What total baloney, Whacka! I have a job, not only do I have one but it's 4 jobs in one, and I'm way behind and have tonnes of work to do but I still spend a huge chunk of my work day on here....

The way it goes is check email, answer email, check interference, post things, go back to email to see if anyone has answered msgs, go back to interference to see responses to postings.....

:crazy: :laugh:

DOH! I personally think its the water in the GTA....:eyebrow: :yes: :lol:

maybe that's what our problem is....hmmmm....yah that's it..the water...and Im sticking to it.

To be serious for one second(I think I can do that), the whole Interference, addiction, whatever you choose to call it is a choice really...and you can pull yourself away from it..Jess...the problem is really that these days we work with computers. It's part of our everyday lives and jobs. It's hard to resist that one check for new messages. that one check for a reply to a thread. and by that time you are there so why not check a few things out.

And when it comes down to it, if you have a deadline to meet - you meet it...maybe with alot of nailbiting and frazzled hair..but you do it.

Gabriel - I think you are reverting back to your phase that you went through awhile ago - which is odd cause I know you have a lot of things in your life positive that are going on. You should concentrate on those things..and write some more...you should write everyday..isnt that what you told me?

I dont think you need to cancel services to get yourself away from it...I think you just need to see that March is just around the corner and you have a lot of work to do - so get to it....destiny awaits you :yes:

Last edited:
You only have 255 posts once you have over 10,000 thats addicted :rolleyes: :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom