I'm compelled to watch The 10 Commandments...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
The epic "10 Commandments" with Chuck Heston is broadcast every year around Easter, and since I was knee high to a grasshopper, I have been compelled to watch it (even tho it's what, 3-4 hours long?).

As I got older, I realized that it's VERY over the top and somewhat cheesy in parts, but it's such a great show...they really don't make 'em like they used to any more!

I love this movie....Easter isn't Easter without it!

I watch it every year. Catholic family, Catholic school. The 10 Commandments IS our religion.

"So it will be written. So it will be done."

yul.jpg
=
salome.gif

I have a crush on Yul Brynner. There, I've said it.
biggrin.gif

I always wanted him to kick Moses' ass.

eek.gif

no one looks as good in a skirt as yul. and who else can pull off such a lovely hair-do. yummy.

by the way sula - if we were playing the ten commandments drinking game you would have to drink for uttering those words.

Originally posted by Screaming Flower:
by the way sula - if we were playing the ten commandments drinking game you would have to drink for uttering those words.

damn. Hey, I WOULD drink but I'm at work.
wink.gif

More movie moments...

How about that awful Princess chick? "Moooooooses, ohhhh Moooooses". ack. She was icky.
tongue.gif

Oh and Dathan, the oozing evil fat guy: "My leetle mudflower". *shudder*

So, Screaming Flower, how do you play this game anyways?
biggrin.gif

LMAO! "Oh Moses, Moses..." gotta be the bestest cheesy line in the whole movie!
biggrin.gif

Yeah, ol' Yul was indeed a hottie widda body...but I can't stop thinking about Billy Crystal, hands on hips, doing a great clipped Yul Brynner impression: "So let it be written. So let it be done."

Hilarious!
biggrin.gif

basically you just drink as often as possible. anytime anyone says "moses, moses" or "let it be done." you drink like crazy everytime moses' hair grows which means once he comes back down the mountain you are wasted. and did you notice that moses' wife is mrs. munster?

Originally posted by Discoteque:
LMAO! "Oh Moses, Moses..." gotta be the bestest cheesy line in the whole movie!
biggrin.gif

Yeah, ol' Yul was indeed a hottie widda body...but I can't stop thinking about Billy Crystal, hands on hips, doing a great clipped Yul Brynner impression: "So let it be written. So let it be done."

Hilarious!
biggrin.gif

Ok, I don't get this whole "Yul is hot" thing, but I am cracking up at the Billy Crystal reference!! LOL When I was little my parents let me stay up to watch SNL, and I remember seeing that and laughing hysterically, even though I was too young at the time to know who he was supposed to be. lol

lol. There are two types of women in this world. Those that think Yul Brynner is hot and those that don't see the attraction.
biggrin.gif
It's not something you can explain logically.

"The next time I see your face...you shall surely die!"

Back
Top Bottom