im attracted to a man in eyeliner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kiki

New Yorker
mainly in my fantasy land.....ooooo how I wish it
OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Khanada I totally thought of you and your hubby when I wrote that up OMG lmao).

Anyway, yes I must admit. I never thought I'd be attracted to a guy who wore eyeliner, but OMG Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribean. I don't know why I am head over heels for him all of a sudden, but HOT DAMN!!!!!!!! :drool: Yah, so he looked like a sea urchant or something, but it was sort of a nice look for him, the long hair, the facial hair.....the eye liner. It really brought out his eyes. lol

I'm addicted to that movie. I thought I'd be more in to Orlando Bloom, but Im thinking Jack Sparrow(JD's character) and Johnny depp totally won me over more so. So I'm going to see it again on Friday.:cute:

Don't forget the 2 little braids hanging from his chin....I couldn't stop staring at that.

BonoBabe40 said:
Don't forget the 2 little braids hanging from his chin....I couldn't stop staring at that.

yah surprisingly that didnt turn me off. It looked good on him as a pirate. shoot johnny depp being a pirate works for him.

And I've never seen Ed Wood, LM. I dont know why, but I like the older JD rather than the young one. He was great in Chocolate' too.:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Between Johnny Depp in POTC and Brian Molko of Placebo, I'm definitely into men who wear eyeliner. Hell, with Brian Molko, I guess you could say I'm into men who look like women. :uhoh: :D :drool:

(please see avatar for reference!)

Last edited:
Before POTC, Johnny Depp wore eyeliner in Don Juan de Marco :drool: :love:

Ewan MacGregor wore eyeliner in Velvet Goldmine and at the 2002 MTV Movie Awards :heart: :heart: :heart:

Oh baby yes - men in eyeliner. Gorgeous :up: :drool:

-Brian Molko (mother may I!!!!!!)
-Ewan in Velvet Goldmine
-goth boys

:combust:

I haven't seen the movie yet, but from the previews it looks like Mr. Depp is as sexy as ever. :drool:

Good to see the Brian Molko love. Never was a man so pretty and sexy...and put a guitar in his hands... :hyper: :combust:

You know, I read somewhere that Brian likes to visit chat rooms and message boards to find out what people are saying about Placebo. God forbid he's reading my post here, because I really respect him for his music. No seriously! I do! :macdevil:

Last edited:
bob.jpg

And Johnny the Pirate had some super strength eyeline, too. He could go for a dip in the Sea and not a smudge was out of place.

Oh, yeah...he was hot. :combust: And funny, too. :laugh:

01_poc-3402-2.jpg

:lol:

My coworker and I just hung up that exact picture on the wall of our office suite! We're waiting to see if anyone will notice.

Back
Top Bottom