I'm ashamed to confess that TETRIS is my new addiction...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
...But I'm proud of having the record of 1539 lines in 29 minutes, 35 seconds
biggrin.gif

Ana=Geek
tongue.gif

TETRIS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! When I was a kid and we had it even my mom played. She was hella pissed when my brother traded it for Zelda. Zelda is cool to. I just relized the females in my family are cool techno wise. I bet I am the only one who got my grandma to get on the interference chat. Kick @ss!
icon42.gif

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

I love Tetris!

tetris.gif

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...
sicy@interference.com
My Lair

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
I don't know how the frick to play tetris.

heathen.
icon27.gif

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

It's been nice knowing you Ana
biggrin.gif

I had a serious Tetris addiction a few years ago and had to take the PC version off my computer and give my Game Boy to my son with orders to hide it and never tell me where he put it.

Its like crack *twitch* I need me some *twitch* of that *twitch* stuff. I really like the *twitch* russin muzak to. *twitch*

------------------

Originally posted by 404 Not Found:
have you ever played the 3D version? i think i played it on nintendo 64..

Yup. Just finished building the african wonder. The Japanese structure is in construction
biggrin.gif

oooooohh... I love the celt scenary... the wind blowing the leaves... the stars... really cool. Oh! And the music. Gotta love the pyramid music. Altho the greek theme is my fave

*feels at home*

I love TETRIS!!!!! I haven't played it in ages! This is so odd, cuz just the other day I was looking for a good version of tetris to download. Anyone know of a good site to download tetris (free), rather than playing online?

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Originally posted by Naya:
Hello, my name is Naya, and I am a Tetris addict.

*lol*

Heeeellllllllooooooo Naya. hehehehe

------------------

I had to go Tetris cold turkey when I moved out of my last apartment. My roommate, although filled with more holes than any human should have, also had an original Nintendo. I need to get me a new gameboy. It IS like crack.... I need to get back in the habit.

Back
Top Bottom