im an obnoxious pest and i love U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
whoever that poor man next to me that smelled like beer and nacho cheese was...

i apologize... well not really.

he gave me and my pal dirty looks the whole evening for screaming everytime a song started and during a quiet moment when we yelled "we love you Bono!" he rolled his eyes at us and plugged his ears.

he was really mean..what does he expect at a concert?

and while I'm here confessing to being annoying to fellow U2 fans, I might as well say..I had no idea what it was like to be in love with U2 before last night...

please, God or Bono or somebody
biggrin.gif
forgive me for being obnoxious and obsessive, but I can't help myself and I am this way forever

oh yes and thanks to you guys for letting me know I'm not alone *hugs*

U2 forever

At PopMart, I had a sweetie of a guy next to me who would laugh and smile when I yelled and catch me when I lost my balance while standing on my chair.

At Elevation, I sat next to my dad, and my seat was at the end of the aisle. The people in front of me were drunk, so I could yell all I want, and they didn't notice.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

hey BChick! thanks for reminding me...forgot to post about the sweet woman on my other side

she screamed just as much as I did...i also elbowed her about 50 times but everytime I said I'm sorry she just smiled and was like, "hey! no problem..these guys are worth getting excited about!!"

I love nice people

here...cheers to all the sweet people in da world
smile.gif

so was the guy who caught you cute??
biggrin.gif

BGrace~

He was a cutie! The seat next to him was empty, so he was alone. He seemed kind of sad when we first got there...just sitting down in his chair with a down look on his face...he looked so lonely! But I cheered him up!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

God - you guys were lucky. I was in Philly on June 11.

Next to me - some bozo who was totally drunk before he even got there (bought VIP tickets at $280 a pop) and drank like there was no tomorrow. (Guy did not know any other songs except from the Joshua Tree.)

Next to my hubby - two guys who took leaks (yeah that is what I said)in their beer cup so they would not miss the concert.

In front of me - a middle age woman who held her hands up over head like she was hippie dancin' at Woodstock. - She freakin did this everytime Bono was near us - I was so close to smacking her.

Then you think waving the hands was bad - how bout her other middle aged friend - holding her beer up in one hand and waving with the other.

In the fall, they better come back - I will be in the heart with a Michael Hutchence shirt on.

Take Care

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.u2achtungbaby.homestead.com

Don't" TARGET=_blank>http://www.u2achtungbaby.homestead.com

Don't</A> worry baby, it'll be alright
You got the right shoes
To get you through the night

Originally posted by BabyGrace:

and while I'm here confessing to being annoying to fellow U2 fans, I might as well say..I had no idea what it was like to be in love with U2 before last night...

BG!! You wouldnt remember but I told you and some others this months ago!!!! I knew it! hahahaha

Welcome to the club
smile.gif

hehe good thing BC! lol

hey achtung you're not the first one to say that about people with um overactive bladders...
ewwies people...just hold it man!!

hey Manda, actually I think I do remember you saying something about that! about how in love with Bono you were after your first concert or something like that...
there's something to be said about seeing them actually alive right there in front of you!

you were right
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom