I'm afraid of spiders..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2er

Refugee
They're SO scary. The other night I had a dream there was a huge tarantula crawling on my table. I woke myself up screaming and jumped out of bed before I was even all the way awake..I woke up everyone else in the house too
eek.gif
It took me about 20 mins to stop shaking..anyone have any advice?

------------------
"Whenever you see this kind of darkness, there is an extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter." -Bono

"Why doesn't anyone molest him?" -My mom, when Bono was walking through the crowd at the halftime show

u2er@u2email.com

[This message has been edited by u2er (edited 03-24-2002).]

Ah! No advice sorry erper, I'm exactly the same.

I hate spiders, I am petrrified of them, they are not normal, they freak me out no matter how small.

Fear experts say you can ovcercome them (your fears) by confronting them up close and personal as the body can only cope with that intense amount of adrenalin packed fear for short periods of time and you will relax after a bit. I am not game enough to test it. My only advice is to carry a lighter and a can of aerosol and flame throw the bastards from here to Kingdom Come when you see one.

I'm afraid of spiders too...

I have a recurring dream about spider. In the dream, lots of spiders are crawling all over me. *shudders*

I hate that dream.
frown.gif
frown.gif

<----- Not erper
wink.gif

------------------
This device must accept any Interference recieved, including Interference that may cause undesired operation.

u2er@u2email.com

-------->check this out
one time I let my buddy's tarantula crawl up my arm all the way over my shoulder to my neck, where he tickled my neck

I can help you get over your fear. I will just tie you to a chair and pour spiders all over you untill you finally get tired of screaming and notice that you are not afraid. Any thing I can do to help those who need it.
biggrin.gif

So this morning I get out of the shower, dry myself off, go to hang up my towel and notice that there is a big ass black fucking spider on my towel.
icon30.gif

That fucker could have been crawling all over me!!
mad.gif
eek.gif

Originally posted by Sicy:
So this morning I get out of the shower, dry myself off, go to hang up my towel and notice that there is a big ass black fucking spider on my towel.
icon30.gif

That fucker could have been crawling all over me!!
mad.gif
eek.gif

My someone woke up in a gruffy mood today
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
such language coming out of your mouth
tongue.gif

Sorry to hear about that.

For some strange reason I oke up last summer and the the first thing that came into my mind was "I'm not afraid of spiders anymore."

Okay. Well, truthfully ever since that day I haven't felt any fear towards them. I have no idea why, but it felt as fortunate as winning the lottery. I used to have a huge phobia for them. "I don't have time for for spiders" (to worry about them) I remember thinking, when in truth I had all the time in the world - it was summer vacation. Beats me, the mind is odd. Hopefully you experience something similar!

Originally posted by WhackaMole:
My someone woke up in a gruffy mood today
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
such language coming out of your mouth
tongue.gif

You should hang out with me.
icon28.gif

I was drugged and dragged to the alter by S|aney and his dinosaur !

Dont listen to him!!

333%3A566%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3B85655%3Cnu0mrj

2 years ago i saw the biggest spider in the history of fucking big spiders and i have refused to even go in that room since...so yeah, not a spider fan!!

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Originally posted by bono_man:
2 years ago i saw the biggest spider in the history of fucking big spiders and i have refused to even go in that room since...so yeah, not a spider fan!!

then your status should be changed to "spider's bitch" since it controls your fears by keeping you out of that room
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by z edge (edited 03-29-2002).]

haha!

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

At my grandpa's house, there's these huge ass spiders crawling around outside, and he won't let me kill any, he says they're his pets.
rolleyes.gif

..Not like I'd be brave enough to get close enough to kill them anyway..

------------------
This device must accept any Interference recieved, including Interference that may cause undesired operation.

u2er@u2email.com

Back
Top Bottom