I'm afraid!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lil'Bono

War Child
This may sound really pathetic,but..................... i'm afraid of having sex!!
It's just scares the hell out of me!! It's the whole bonding thing!!
I can't bear guys touching me!! I'm alrite with kissing but any further and i totally freak out!!
I'm i weird or does anyone else feel like this?

Wow, you sure are brave :eek: I must confess I was always afraid of it and was not anxious to have it. I am now married with 3 kids but I tell you I never enjoyed it and would not miss it if I never had it again :eek: I really don't see what the appeal is.

Sorry to discourage you, I'm weird, most people want it and love it.

yea... once you do it (and if you have any decency) you are committed to care about that person. If you don't, you have to deal with the troubles of explaining to them that you had sex with the person but you don't care for them (which makes them believe you gave 'em the ol' one-night-stand).

Life would be fine without it though. Anyone ever see the Seinfeld where George quit having it and became a genius? He was much better off. On the other hand... Elaine quit and was a moron. Sheesh, you woman really ARE dependant on it!

I kid... please, don't beat me...

Don't take sex as something you must do... you do it only when you want to.

is natural to be afraid of having sex... the real problem is doing (or don't do) things when you're not honest with yourself. about the "bonding" thing, i think it is better to be clear about the meaning of the relationship: if you don't feel that you want to have sex with someone, just don't do it. That's a lot better than having sex "just because" without enjoy it.

The whole thing is i have no interest whatsoever!!!
My friends asked me if bono offered himself to me, would i do it, but to be honest even if he did, i still couldn't!!
I really am sad!!

Not sure how old you are, but my guess is once you are truly in love with someone you will feel different. Right now, I think you are just thinking of it in terms of lust.

Dont worry, I went through the exact same thing..its one of those things that can only be eased through time, you may still have a few years of waitin but youl know when your ready :)

Back
Top Bottom