I'm addicted to Interference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevatedmole

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I'm addicted. I visit every day that I can. I read (almost) every forum. I've dreamt about it, even.

Is there any remedy?
icon40.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

i have Interference set as my homepage on my internet. im addicted

Originally posted by zonelistener:
My name is Zonelistener, and I have a problem. I have been posting daily since October 2001.

It's bc you needed oodles of those IO ooodles, isn't it, Zoney?
tongue.gif

I have to confess.. again!

Last night I had a dream that I was looking at Interference and ABEL had 7 smilies under her name and a huge amount of statuses. That's it.

I feel as though I'm losing my mind.
icon24.gif

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by elevatedmole:

Is there any remedy?
icon40.gif

nope, you won?t get out of here until you die!!!
icon16.gif

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Last night I had a dream that I was looking at Interference and ABEL had 7 smilies under her name and a huge amount of statuses. That's it.

icon24.gif

Haha, I had a dream one night that Elvis went insane (hehe, sorry, Elvis) and started giving people statuses left and right-I mean everyone got new ones, even the servants. Hey, that kindda came true....
eek.gif

------------------
Let her pale light in
To fill up your room

sometimes I wish I had studied psychology

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I actually woke up this morning thinking about the "how can you not like EBTTRT" thread in EYKIW. That's pathetic.

LMFAO!
Oh yeah, sigh...

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

LMAO!

Hey! 7 smiles under my name! now that sounds cool! what ya say elvis? LOL

icon36.gif

icon36.gif

icon36.gif

icon36.gif

icon36.gif

icon36.gif

icon36.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 03-24-2002).]

Originally posted by ABEL:

LMAO!

Hey! 7 smiles under my name! now that sounds cool! what ya say elvis? LOL

I was wondering if you'd see this one!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

"WE know you want us!!! EAT US! EAT US NOW!!!
eek.gif

peeps.jpg

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

heh....me too...but since May 2001!!

this place has taken over my freakin life.

I even go into withdrawal if I'm away too long.

Originally posted by zonelistener:
My name is Zonelistener, and I have a problem. I have been posting daily since October 2001.

Back
Top Bottom