I'm Addicted to Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Christmas :drool:

a few years back, I made my family keep up the Christmas tree to a point where they went bizerk and trashed it and got a new one :|. I recorded the time it was up and it was from late November to mid April :up: I gave myself a pat on the back for that one.

I love Christmas though. The weather- the baking- the exchanging of gifts- the jolly movies on tv- the holiday music- ... I could go on forever about Christmas.

Unfortunately, my family doesn't share the same addiction to Christmas as I do... so they always tear down the decorations I try to put up, whether in my room or in the halls. last year they were such partypoopers that the only decoration they put up was a freaking wreath... that was made of plastic. :angry:

but I've got a plan made already to keep the decorations up this year...... :shifty: ....

I don't know....... if I were playing poker, I'd probably fold this year's hand. I'm getting a lot of bad feelings already...

I like christmas and holidays. I like them alone, even. But for the first time, I've realized that I hate them when I'm around people I don't really know who are pretending to be someone I do know. And also when I am far away from someone I actually do care about. When it's both at the same time... :slant:

But I don't want to say anymore than that.

I hope everyone has happy holidays.
And the U2 Chrismas thread in "music on the internet" helps :up:

Hey! I've had a tradition of adding a Christmas album or cd to my collection for YEARS....I have a great collection. Now that I'm an iPod owner I'm getting a lot of Christmas music on iTunes.....last year was Michael Buble, this year I added Diana Krall. My all time favorite is the soundtrack from the Charlie Brown Christmas, and I've been known to play the cd year round, there are certain times when hearing a song or two can pull me out of a funk or bad mood. I love Christmas music!

And I agree, the U2 Christmas thread has really helped me get into the spirit this holiday. I have Christmas, my birthday 12/30 and then New Year's all compressed into one week every year, so it is my time to celebrate.

I looooove Christmas. I never put up my tree until the week before, but I definitely want to get the lights up on the house this weekend!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom