I'm addicted to a stripper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Windmilllane

War Child
I've been going to strip clubs my entire life. Well, since I was 21.
Two years ago, I go this nude strip club and was really turned on by this one stripper. So I decided to get a champagne room with her for a few hours. It cost me a few thousands dollards, because I really tipped her a lot. I told her my problems with women; why women don't like me cause I'm downright ugly. She was saying what everybody was telling me: how I'm not ugly and women like guys who have a great personality, yada, yada, yada.

A few months later, I go back to the strip club and she is still there. Again, I go to the champagne room for a few hours and we have "dry" sex for the whole time.

A month later, I go back and she is there again, and we do the same thing.

Then last week, after a year and a half, I go back to the strip club and she is still there. I was in the champagne room for three hours with her. The next night, she is there again and we do another three hours. It cost me $5,000 for those two nights.

I told her I wanted to see her again in two weeks. But I'm going to be broke. But I can't get her out of my mind. She seems like she is the only girl who will ever have any interest in me whatsoever. I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life. I feel like she is the only naked woman I will ever have. I will never get laid by any other woman because I will always believe that women don't like me cause I'm ugly.
So I don't know what to do. Should I go back and spend another thousands of dollars again? My problem is I am fucking ugly and the only way I will get women is to go strip clubs, but this one stripper is so addictive.
This is tearing me apart.

Yes.
Go back, spend some more thousands of dollars. Pawn your Internet connection and spend that money too.

If it makes you feel better, go for it.

Windmilllane said:
It cost me a few thousands dollards, because I really tipped her a lot.

Windmilllane said:
She seems like she is the only girl who will ever have any interest in me whatsoever.

Put two and two together.

I don't mean to be rude, because I know we all have problems...but you repeatedly hash out the same kind of stuff, and you always get the same response, so...I really don't know what you expect to hear from people.

I'm at the point where I just want to give up.

A part of me says, "Fuck it. I give up. I know I am ugly. I just have to accept it and that women won't ever like me."

I just want to be happy. That's all. If I accept who I am, maybe that will be a step in the right direction. I have to not worry about my looks all the time. Just be myself. If I just be myself, then I won't have to always worry about people thinking I am ugly. I don't want to go to strip clubs anymore. But this is like an addiction, just like any other addiction. I feel like strip clubs are the only place that I can see women. I know that is a sad statement. I need help. I am fucked up. But I want to get better.

:|

I go to a tech school. The trick is you accept that you aren't probably going to meet women right now, and just concentrate on other things, keep yourself distracted. If there are chances you have to mingle with the other sex then you take them. Strip clubs, are a bad idea. She doesn't like you, what she really likes is your wallet. Your just paying for her to pretend she likes you. That is what you must really accept. Find a hobby or something dude. You need to stop concentrating on women. They aren't the solution to all your life problems, and they aren't going to go after a dude that constantly espouses negative stereotypes. If you hear a girl going around saying "guys suck" does that make you want to go out with her? I didn't think so...

Techie2000 said:
Strip clubs, are a bad idea. She doesn't like you, what she really likes is your wallet. Your just paying for her to pretend she likes you. That is what you must really accept.

I now totally realize this. Like you said, I have to find things that interest me that will ultimately make me happy. That's my goal.

I won't ever get my money back, but at least I have learned my lesson.

:)

Windmilllane said:
. It cost me $5,000 for those two nights.

She seems like she is the only girl who will ever have any interest in me whatsoever.

um, pay me $5000 and i can fake interest :wink:

CryMeaRiver.jpg

JMScoopy said:
you gotta develop a rap my man. looks dont matter as much as how you make the ladies feel.

Wow did that actually come from you JM?! :ohmy: :wink: There are some guys who have the looks but are absolute jerks. Get further with us ladies if you actually treat us like humans,lol.

I gotta go with the others and say that this stripper is just out for the money. As long as you keep thinking you are ugly than nothing is going to change for you. All of that negativity eventually rubs off on others. Keep yourself busy with other stuff and things will fall together.

Windmilllane said:
It cost me $5,000 for those two nights.

Thats a whole lotta love...

Am not sure if your original post is a wind up or if you are actually serious.

If you are serious, get your head out of the mud mate. She's telling you everything you want to hear and she is showing you everything you want to see because you are showing her everything she wants to see. Your $$.

Windmilllane, as a casual observer of some of your posts, you've come across as someone who is regularly (and deliberately) prompting anger towards you.

It's as if you want us to validate the messed up person you think you are. However, I believe you mentioning this latest problem is likely a call for help. Spending $5,000 on a stripper is a big problem. You're putting yourself in an environment where you're cheapening your value and becoming a cliche, instead of evolving as a human being.

As the famous saying goes, sex is easy but love is hard. Sex is possible with someone you don't know...love is not. Furthermore, anything worth having in this world takes a bit of surrender and sacrifice to make it happen. This includes happiness.

You have to go beyond what you perceive your faults to be, and focus on what truly stirs your soul. You found superficiality in the stripper experience, and you're still not happy...this should tell you something. It's time to move on, find something real, and maybe even seek help from a counselor.

Windmilllane said:

I now totally realize this. Like you said, I have to find things that interest me that will ultimately make me happy. That's my goal.

I won't ever get my money back, but at least I have learned my lesson.

:)

First post at 8.39 and this at 9.53.

It's a miracle!!!! :happy:

Windmilllane said:

I told her I wanted to see her again in two weeks. But I'm going to be broke. But I can't get her out of my mind. She seems like she is the only girl who will ever have any interest in me whatsoever. I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life. I feel like she is the only naked woman I will ever have. I will never get laid by any other woman because I will always believe that women don't like me cause I'm ugly.
So I don't know what to do. Should I go back and spend another thousands of dollars again? My problem is I am fucking ugly and the only way I will get women is to go strip clubs, but this one stripper is so addictive.
This is tearing me apart.

Didn't think it needed to be said, but she's not interested in you, she's interested in making money. No matter how ugly you say you are, you're probably not her ugliest clientell. She doesn't like you, she likes a few thousand dollars plus tips! If you're honestly this desperate, go the cheaper route and pay for phone sex or chat online or something.

Seriously, nothing is uglier than your attitude, especially about yourself. Why would any woman, beautiful or otherwise, want to be with someone with no respect for women and no respect for himself?

Re: Re: I'm addicted to a stripper

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

If you're honestly this desperate, go the cheaper route and pay for phone sex or chat online or something.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

who wants to waste their time with that bullshit?! get a damn hooker. why the hell would you blow $5000 to get teased by a stripper when you can pay a lot less for a hooker?

although what the hell do i know, i dont have this problem.
:wink:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: I'm addicted to a stripper

JMScoopy said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

who wants to waste their time with that bullshit?! get a damn hooker. why the hell would you blow $5000 to get teased by a stripper when you can pay a lot less for a hooker?

although what the hell do i know, i dont have this problem.
:wink:

Or that...but who knows what you'd end up paying in medical bills after the diseases you'd get from cheap hookers. :huh:

JMScoopy said:
yeah, that too, but at least he'd be somewhat satisfied :lol:

satisfied....until he realizes he has a less than zero chance of anyone ever dating him now that he's got a venereal disease from a street hooker! :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom